Diablo® III

List of Life-on-Hit for Wizards

This chart needs updating to reflect changes done since 1.0.3 and beyond.
Reply Quote
So, for now , is Storm Chaser better for LoH than Wicked Wind ?

Is that correct ?
Reply Quote
Yes, till 1.0.5! Now SC = 0,5 and WW = 0,125 proc
Reply Quote
09/25/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Paulo
Yes, till 1.0.5! Now SC = 0,5 and WW = 0,125 proc

Humm, thanks.

But what would be better to LoH, cause StormChaser you launch and than it goes away , otherwise WickedWind stay there, making ticks on enemy ...

So what is the best ?
Reply Quote
In fastest words... you would need 4x more mobs for WW to be as same effective as SC right now. Mobs are running, same as you so the WW never hits all mobs. Ofc it hits more mobs than SC but even so its still less effective cuz of the lower proc :S
Edited by Paulo#2232 on 9/25/2012 4:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Ok, but normally mobs are frozen by frost nova..

In this context , what do you think is better ?
Reply Quote
bump for great justice
Reply Quote
09/21/2012 08:34 PMPosted by Pakken11
This chart needs updating to reflect changes done since 1.0.3 and beyond.

The list had been entirely remade from scratch in 1.04 : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5208511084

Since Dekkar probably left the game we made another thread in eu. :)
The list is regularly retested to see ninja nerf/buff but to be honest I did not had the privilege to see any since we made the list. the proc scalar on the list are pretty accurate. It is harder to test cast/tick speed so that kind of value may be less accurate than the scalar BUT it reflect the reality.
We also plan to update the list on 1.05 release.

Ok, but normally mobs are frozen by frost nova..

In this context , what do you think is better ?

It is not so simple but if you want a straight answer : In 1.04 storm chaser is arguably the best proccer into the wizard kit.
Edited by Guybrush#2456 on 10/4/2012 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
request sticky
Reply Quote
bump is this sticked yet? also there is no such thing as a life on hit proc just want to add that in there

all procs are identical in nature, there is no critical mass proc, there is no life on hit proc, there is one and only ONE KIND of proc and that is a proc of a spell w/ rune combination.
Reply Quote
bump for sticky!
Reply Quote
bump is this sticked yet? also there is no such thing as a life on hit proc just want to add that in there

all procs are identical in nature, there is no critical mass proc, there is no life on hit proc, there is one and only ONE KIND of proc and that is a proc of a spell w/ rune combination.

if there just one kind of proc the topic information remains updated? I mean, since the 1.05 the proc rates changed, right?
Reply Quote
also request sticky
Reply Quote
nice info dude!
Reply Quote
Any test on diamond skin w/diamond shards? overall great job and well written.
Reply Quote
DS has a 0,167 coefficient for each target hit

Frost nova (at least DF and CS) its also missing and has a 0,167 coeff
Edited by GreyMouser#2169 on 12/16/2012 3:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
By the way nice work!!

I just have a issue with my wizard!

I usually use electrocute with chain lightning rune and I have around 1k life on hit. But when
I use this spell, is it normal that I never receive any LoH healing? I saw the healing rate of that spell but it still not giving me 16.5% per taget hit. Is it a patch issue or is it just normal?
Reply Quote
View profile
these numbers are quite old, and some skills have had coefficient changes. there is a spreadsheet with up to date 1.07 coefficients for each class.
I'm sorry but i dont know where to find it
Reply Quote
Here ya go! :) Use this weblink and it'll take you directly to the spreadsheet (it's 1.0.7 current): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgL5S3Revw9ddEhScEpSLWhnRDZKV25OaWZJcHdkN0E#gid=0 .
Edited by TekkZero#1963 on 3/4/2013 3:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
and reactive armor... how it works?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]