request sticky :)
Tks now i understand why my 951 life on hit wand didnt gave me life... was using shock pulse/piercing orb, now going to change for magic missile :)
That will make my Inferno A1 easyer.
Btw can someone post a good build here for Inferno A1, got a full dps build with 32k dps with buffs but only 18k HP and keep dying from motars.
Just tested mirror image mocking demise; it's actually pretty good for life on hit, especially with a critical mass/illusionist build to reset it faster. I was messing around with a melee critical mass build in act2 inferno and it makes a pretty good addition.
-Mocking Demise: 50% per target hit per image detonation
-Mirror Mimics: 0%, image damage does not heal
Spells that seem high to me:
- Spectral Blade with deep cuts: You could easily get over 250% of your Health on hit since it hits multiple targets, and it's not even that slow.SIDE NOTE: this officially makes Healing Blades pretty worthless if you have any health on hit at all.
- Electrocute with Surge of Power: 25% for something that fires several times a second and can hit all targets in a wide line?! Correct me if I'm wrong but I see this bringing you from nothing back to full health with not even that much health on hit.
- Arcane Orb with Tap the Source: It hardly seems fair that this gets the same coefficient as Obliterate, considering it is the same size AoE and gets cast almost twice as often.
- Arcane Torrent: Deceptively high for 20%. Have you played around with this? You shoot several missles a second and each easily hits several targets because of how precise the targeting is on that spell.
- Meteor with Star Pact: It's worth noting this is cheaper, so cast more often, and yet gives the same health on hit as any other rune.
Posted by Flutterguy
wait, venom hydra doesn't heal with life on hit anymore?
Anymore? No hydra has ever triggered life gain.
I heard some guy saying that venom hydra + life on hit works really well and is a border-line exploit - therefore I'm asking.
06/03/2012 08:16 AMPosted by WildMarkerOh hey, does the Lightning armor shock proc life on hit as well? I'd like to know that. It would be good for a melee mage, since getting hit means regaining more life.
06/04/2012 05:14 PMPosted by GarretDorignKnowing this, makes the Permafreeze Spectral Blades build detractors look odd.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.