Diablo® III

List of Life-on-Hit for Wizards

I thank you for the information.

Though one thing I don't understand is, why have Blizzard made a stat/attribute that doesn't function in a simple way? I mean instead of having the actual Life On Hit that you gain divided, why not just reduce the amount in which you can gather (I don't know the "cap" of Life On Hit) but lets say the cap now is 800, reduce that to 200-300 and remove those per cents, so when someone hits once they get 200-300 life, when they hit twice they get 400-600 and so on.

But I guess Blizzard wants newcomers to Life On Hit, to think "ooooh yeah now I'm not dying nearly as hard!"
Reply Quote
Any updates on whether Piercing Orb has a comparable co-efficient?
Reply Quote
So it it safe to assume these coefficient s apply to Arcane on hit too ?

Do we know what the coefficient is for mirrir image mirror Mimics ? do the crits from the mirrors return full amount of Arcane on crit or a reduced amount ?

Edit - I just read the end of his post where creidt was given to Grumbol, so mirror mimics return No AP on crit ?
Edited by JoyEnergiser#2856 on 6/22/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
Great information, thanks!
Reply Quote
why is this not stickied yet?

HELLOOOOO? MODS? ANYONE?
Reply Quote
Energy Twister:
-Mistral Breeze: 10% per target per tick
-Gale Force: 10% per target per tick
-Raging Storm: 10% per target per tick, for both big and little tornados
-Wicked Wind: 10% per target per tick
-Storm Chaser: 10% per target per tick of the regular tornados, 21.4% per target per tick for the big sig tornado

I'm hearing Energy Twister got a big boost to their CM/LoH coefficients. Has this been confirmed? Should we update this database?
Reply Quote
I'm trying to decide whether meteor or energy twister is better for critical mass? Great info by the way.
Reply Quote
I'm using meteor with critical mass and it works very well. Energy twister though? I might have to try it out just incase...
Reply Quote
Update in regards to Meteor vs Twister - if you're interested, you may want to check out:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5913031965?page=1
Reply Quote
bumped for justice.
Reply Quote
in the spectral blades section, you refer to something called a triple hit.

what's a triple hit?
Reply Quote
in the spectral blades section, you refer to something called a triple hit.

what's a triple hit?

Spectral blade actually hits 3 times when you cast it, as opposed to delivering all its damage in one hit. Look closely at the animation and listen to the sound it makes and you'll see :)
Reply Quote
Thanks Dragonfly!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Update in regards to Meteor vs Twister - if you're interested, you may want to check out:

This is interesting. It's as I suspected though. Spectral Blade would have a rather large chance to trigger Arcane Dynamo.
Reply Quote
I'm hearing Energy Twister got a big boost to their CM/LoH coefficients. Has this been confirmed? Should we update this database?

yeah, the proc rate is more like 50% now. that's why every melee wiz worth his salt changed to a twister build
Reply Quote
great post man, ty for info
Reply Quote
can't imagine blizard will not hotfix the twister abuse going on right now..
Reply Quote
06/27/2012 07:01 AMPosted by Arma

People calling for nerfs should go back to WoW.
Reply Quote

People calling for nerfs should go back to WoW.

I've played with most variations of the CM melee build, as well as other not so similar builds, and i honestly believe a nerf to the coefficients on both twister (especially storm chaser) and meteor (specifically star pact), as well as maybe explosive blast (specifically chain reaction) is a possibility. I don't think they will nerf CM directly, such as with an internal cooldown, but i do think things are just a little bit out of control as it stands.

I don't think they'll break the build completely, just bring it a bit more into line with other builds to encourage variety. Frost nova and diamond skin without a cooldown just feels too powerful to give up, otherwise.
Edited by Dragonfly#1941 on 6/27/2012 8:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/26/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Macabre

yeah, the proc rate is more like 50% now. that's why every melee wiz worth his salt changed to a twister build

Seriously. Blizzard needs to publish this stuff.

Or the fine folks of this community pick up the slack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]