Diablo® III

Duping already here

I opened a ticket explaining how I accidently duped a rare one handed sword, I sold the duplicate to the NPC.

This is the ticket

accidently duped item in diablo 3

Basically used the auction house as normal and there was quite some lag on the AH servers. As i put an item called strife nexus a rare one handed sword for sale the request timed out but then nothing was working couldn't recieve money from trades so I logged out and back in and then realised the item was actually up for sale BUT i still had the item in my stash.

I do not want a repeat of Diablo 2 and people lagging the server to exploit this so please patch it asap, one thing that seems to work, I thought I would experiment more I could not put the sword in my stash up for sale as there is probably an item code conflict get error auction faled error 31072.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However I am wondering if people were lagging the AH servers on purpose and duping items and I was just there at the wrong time. At any rate didn't take long.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]