Diablo® III

Registry files causing games to crash?

Hi everyone ever since I built my new gaming rig my games have crashed seemingly randomly, i've delved deep into all possible causes and have narrowed it to 3 errors that I see occurring on event viewer the first was that security center was disabled, easy enough i turned it on, as well as windows defender, the second was an error titled "capi 2" which doesn't occur at the time of my crashes, the third which I feel is most likely to be the cause of said crashes is this "windows detected your registry file is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded now. The applications or services that hold your registry file may not function properly afterwards" This I feel has to be the culprit, I downloaded a 64 bit registry cleaner called Ccleaner, which I then used, it really didn't point anything out.... So now I have come here. wondering if any of you gents could help me out, (it should be noted that this does not occur on games that did not require me to register said game such as dirt 3, but does occur on games that are registered to a site ie. oblivion via steam and diablo via battlenet. Please help
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]