Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Smokescreen costs too much. I use it as a last resort after all my other defenses fail (like against wallers which block Vault)
- Stay behind your allies, set up a set of Caltrops between yourself and any groups of enemies.
- Use Entangling Shot with the rune for 4 hits. Use it to slow down enemies while you deal some AoE damage. After slowing the initial outside enemies on any nearby groups, spam an AoE hatred spender like Chakram into the slowed group.
- Keep a safe distance between shots. Set up new Caltrops when needed.
- Have Vault ready in case any enemies make it through your slows.
- Have Smokescreen ready in case for some reason all of that fails. This costs the most discipline to use, so it's your last resort.
Edited by Khristophoro#1862 on 5/15/2012 11:17 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.