Diablo® III

need game key

In order to play the game, it says I need a game key. I click for the game key and it won't allow me to purchse it, saying License Limit Reached. Help!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Same thing is happening to me!!! I purchased the Wow annual pass and it gave me Diablo III with it but dont have the key to download it!!! Can anyone help!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I have been trying to install this piece of crap game now for 2 days and am still no further.. calls to customer service end up in an hour wait on the phone only to get disconnected. Nothing on the forums fixes the problems. This game should NEVER been released in the shape it is now.

Blizzard is gonna get a ton of negative press on this one.

By the way I am in the same boat. I have the free digital version also with my wow annual pass but I cannot even get the game to install. Keeps hanging during the installation process. I am at a point where I am just gonna delete everything Diablo 3 and not deal with it anymore. The only viable fix is for Blizzard to fix their clients and not make the fans of the game series to fix their blunders.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]