Diablo® III

Americas Region Service Issues - 5/15 *Update

(Locked)

Community Manager
We are aware players are experiencing issues logging in to Diablo III, remaining connected to the Battle.net service, and using in-game features. We are currently working to address these issues and will provide further updates as they become available.

Thank you for your ongoing patience as well as your reports.

[Update]
We're continuing to work on the issues currently affecting the Americas region, which are resulting in failed login attempts and service issues. While we've identified the causes and are working to resolve them, we expect our efforts to require an approximate two hours to complete. We expect game services to fully return by approximately 11:45 p.m. PDT. We apologize for the downtime, and appreciate your continued patience.

[Update 11:20 p.m. PDT]
The service is up! We'll be continuing to monitor throughout the night and will provide updates should any further issues occur. We appreciate your continued patience and will see you in-game.
Edited by Bashiok on 5/15/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Do we have any eta on the servers going back up? Not to whine, but I didn't buy the game to play for 3 hours then just have a pretty icon on my desktop.
any eta?
I just keep getting Error 3003 - service is down.
i wasn't having any issues - not sure whos having issues..

I mean't when the servers WERE up. I don't understand why they go down, for a few compaints? Can you expand.
Edited by TORR3SX#1917 on 5/15/2012 9:34 PM PDT
83 Worgen Mage
Typical Blizzard Launch
Error 3003
05/15/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Deuy
Do we have any eta on the servers going back up? Not to whine, but I didn't buy the game to play for 3 hours then just have a pretty icon on my desktop.

At least you got some time. I haven't had a chance at all to play
What is the eta? Minutes or hours?
05/15/2012 09:34 PMPosted by torresx
i wasn't having any issues - not sure whos having issues..

are you kidding? the americas server is DOWN.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
It's only the American servers that are down. :thumbsdown:
i was okay this morning and few hour ago but now i can't log
I'll be waiting
90 Draenei Shaman
i dont think many ppl know to check this specific thread! i shall pass on the link to friends and peeps.
90 Human Warrior
same code here too! wtf so far i have managed to log a whole hour of play. lol
Please address the roll back issues too please...
eta?
sigh...
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]