Diablo® III

Americas Region Service Issues - 5/15 *Update

(Locked)

I wouln' care so much IF I COULD PLAY SINGLEPLAYER MEANWHILE !
I'd very much appreciate some kind of "general" ETA if you have one :D
Hey guys, don't sweat the whiners and trolls. It'll be up when you fix everything, on behalf of the level headed gamers, thanks for all the work you've all been putting into this launch.
85 Human Rogue
Why would bliz care, not like they get a montly maintaince fee for this. Forcing people to play a single player game entirly online is bad. :(
Just letting American players know if you just wanna rip
Just click Europe or Asia in account,
As your server setting and you can go.

(will be a different account though)
05/15/2012 09:34 PMPosted by Eugenertine
Typical Blizzard Launch

Havn't heard that a million times. It's about time Blizzard grew up and learned how to deal with this bull!@#$.
by the time we get a proper answer from them it'll probably be another 3 hours...
i think its funny all they can say is "yeah we know theres a problem, we are working on it"

just say

"We !@#$ed up, please try again at 5 am PST"
TIME TO RAGE
Play with asia their servers dont go down :DD
Where is the offline play-ability at? Could have made a lot of gamers happy while you battled your own network demons... or is that daemons? :P
100 Tauren Shaman
Typical Blizzard Launch.
SUPRISE!!!
Hope you can Fix it soon.
lol. it's again =]]
its kewl take your time, working game > half !@# working game.
twitter says no eta as of yet. but... the website is back up. so it's looking good
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]