Diablo® III

Americas Region Service Issues - 5/15 *Update

(Locked)

Really Blizzard? The day of the release and your servers all crash, or whatever, is keeping millions of fans who have literally waited a decade to play, to play.

I have faith, but this is a big let down to everyone involved.

unhappy face POSTED
I find listening to Call me Maybe over and over is a pleasant way to pass the time
3 Tauren Paladin
Everyone just go to bed and try in the morning.
85 Worgen Warrior
Do you think we will see the problem fixed within mins or hours?
This is getting ridiculous...
mok mok mok
now we dont know if it'll take long time or not =/
"using in-game features" is a very patronizing way of saying "playing the game." This vindicates everyone who was annoyed about the must-log-on strategy.
Havn't heard that a million times. It's about time Blizzard grew up and learned how to deal with this bull!@#$.

How about replacing 'Blizzard' with 'I'
Error 3003.
I was able to get to level 30. Played from about an hour after release until about 4pm. Now I want to continue and finish Act 4 and the servers are down. FFS
Fun fact guy! Diablo 3 has officially been offline for repairs roughly 40% of its launch day!
05/15/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Deuy
Do we have any eta on the servers going back up? Not to whine, but I didn't buy the game to play for 3 hours then just have a pretty icon on my desktop.

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are all regions experiencing these issues as well, or are we just special here in the NA region?
Hey! How about a single player so I could at least enjoy what I paid for!
05/15/2012 09:35 PMPosted by malhagor
I wouln' care so much IF I COULD PLAY SINGLEPLAYER MEANWHILE !

You knew the game was purely online before it was even released, and yet you continue to complain AFTER launch...

Should either not buy the game, or suck it up knowing this is launch day...
87 Blood Elf Warlock
eta "when its ready"
by the time the servers are up, diablo 4 will be out
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]