Diablo® III

Americas Region Service Issues - 5/15 *Update

(Locked)

44 Goblin Hunter
seriously any eta on this??
imagine if all those console games you owned required online to play
RAGEQUIT

Geez, guys, go play another one of your billion games for a few minutes and quit your whining.
You know what they say, first impression is everything. gamespot and IGN are already tearing diablo3 a new hole with reviews. MY QUESTION IS: With all the problems with the amount of CURRENT players trying to connect, how the hell is blizzard gonna handle the flood of more people DAILY coming online to play? Hopefully the people in blizzard responsible for this amateur bull!@#$ is fired.
90 Troll Hunter
Deleted By Zephuros.
Edited by KrieG#1712 on 5/15/2012 10:31 PM PDT
90 Draenei Death Knight
We are aware players are experiencing issues logging in to Diablo III, remaining connected to the Battle.net service, and using in-game features. We are currently working to address these issues and will provide further updates as they become available.

Thank you for your ongoing patience as well as your reports.

I'm sorry, after the third time, I lost patience.

This is now the fourth.
We are aware players are experiencing issues logging in to Diablo III, remaining connected to the Battle.net service, and using in-game features. We are currently working to address these issues and will provide further updates as they become available.

Thank you for your ongoing patience as well as your reports.

No offense, but you shouldn't thank us for our patience. Everyone is pretty annoyed at the ongoing maintenance. Isn't this what Beta Stress Test weekend was for? At one point I saw 250,000+ people online that weekend. Maybe you needed another test before launch.
I have about 18 friends playing D3 today.. and had absolutely no problem... I am not sure who or where the problems are coming from but I can assure you they are probably just the "spoiled" crowd that wants someone to hold their hand through everything. Ya know the type of people who call you up to install the game because they can't figure it out.
lol thanks for nothing !@#$%^-s
I wasn't the only one then...
I was able to log in, but my character was gone. Has anyone else experienced this too?
Blizzard took years making this game..

1. there trolls

2. there new to online gaming
I played most of the day without issue, just a little lag here and there.

/shrug
Seriously, all I want to do is play the single player right now. I couldn't give not two s**** about playing with people till I manage to get out of normal. Also absolutely hate achievements in the first place. Screw them and their updates on that. Do so after the first 48 hours at the very least and allow people to play the game first.
Edited by Cortanis#1992 on 5/15/2012 9:41 PM PDT
05/15/2012 09:38 PMPosted by Cepholar
Hey! How about a single player so I could at least enjoy what I paid for!

It's been day one, this game doesn't have an expiry, so I think you can enjoy this in a few days/weeks/years.

I'm sure everyone here can wait a few more hours when you already waited a decade
lol i like blizzard. they are old school.
they will sort it out. it's not like we had to buy accounts or anything so what's the worry?
this is how i would launch a game too. to hell with buying a bunch of extra servers unless it really looks like it's going to be filled to capacity after launch.
This weekend it will ramp up even more players....
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]