Diablo® III

[Auction House] Item Display Bug

[Bug] I was taking a look through the auction house and found if you hover over the items near the bottom of the list the items display off the screen. You are unable to see the gem slot or what level the item is. Just wanted to make sure you guys are aware of the issue. (you guys are probably on top of this)

[Proposed fix] Have item display window snap to the bottom of the screen.

Game Resolution: 1920x1080 Full Screen Windowed

Thanks Dev Team for your excellent product!
Reply Quote
Same here. There appears to be no edge detection for showing item tooltips within the auction house, rendering the bottom several search slots to have cut-off information 100% of the time.

Full screen 1920x1080p
SLI GTX 460 x2 301.24 beta drivers
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
Reply Quote
what happen, i was try to find a weapon there is no items or anything all is empty why?
Reply Quote
Same Here, however it appeared few mins ago. Actually i bought few items in market but now it's bugged or something
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Same issue here, both mine & my husband's (2 SEPARATE accts ~ 2 separate computers) AH display "no edge detection" & you lose out on the bottom half of the info displayed while hovering over any item @ the bottom of the AH listings to see stats etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]