Diablo® III

im still having 3007 issues after the down time. ive gone threw all the steps on the faqs page and im still getting kicked out of game and sent back to the log in screen every few min. i cant even make it to a new check point before im kicked.

a blue post tryed to make this sound like its a issue on our side yet i have had no issues in other games ive played today during the down times. and when i get kicked from the game im not kicked from vent and my ping has been steady all day long.

i noticed i get kicked more if i spend any time at a vendor and i get kicked less if im in a game with a friend untill i go to town to vend my trash.

but sence this last down time im getting kicked every few min
Reply Quote
Ditto.
Reply Quote
Blizzard, surely you can see the sheer amount of players DISCONNECTING and reconnecting. Yet you haven't posted any news on a fix to this problem except for 'its your own problem - here is a check list'. Pretty odd don't you think that so many players are experiencing this.

I have no issues at all with SC2 or WoW, none. So why here?
Reply Quote
yap. I have noticed the same thing. Every time I go back to town to sell something or craft, I will be kicked out. However, if I continue to play with out going back, I was rarely kicked out.
Reply Quote
yep just got kicked again as i was looking at my green bar for latency =(
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
have to agree with everyone here. My issue is the 3007 mainly. Either I never get past the credential verification, or character selection screen. Then to add, If I am in game, it's only for like 2minutes tops. I called and spoke with a blizzard Support guy and we went through the entire checklist and then some and my system had nothing to do with the connection problem. WoW, Steam, all of my online games, xbox live, everything works perfectly fine. Yet Error 3007 is a user error? Nah, don't buy it. How about this, take a copy of the WoW server construction and use it to make the Diablo one. If millions of players can be on and it be stable through a LOT of servers, why can't it be simple to make one for D3. $100, and 11 years of waiting and I can't do anything. Open beta was this way as well. I can understand being patient for server maintenance guys to work on this, but come on, please, take a look at the main issues and see that it's something that is bugged in your server scripting not with our connections, to many people are suffering it for it to be a 'user error'
Reply Quote
Still the same bull !@#$ from before the down time. BLIZZZARD HOW DO WE FIX THIS !!!!
Reply Quote
this is bulls!17
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 12:16 AMPosted by Merrikvoluro
why can't it be simple to make one for D3

for many reasons... diffrent games have/use diffrent code to talk to each other.
also you may rem they updated battle.net so now you can talk to all games... soo now its 1 huge network. regardless of how many servers you have there will always be choke points.
its the old water in a funnel meta4... even if u made the funnel huge, add enough water, in this case millions of users, all at once... its not going to go well
n can u name a nether huge internet game that has done a perfect launch with this many people... no! so what are u compareing this too?
Reply Quote
this has been buging me for half the day started out once every 20min now more like every 5 >.<
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
After hours of waiting, raiding, napping, BGing, and wasting time on WoW the servers came up! I logged in, killed a bunch of stuff and head back to town to unload my Inventory, talk to the merchant and BAM hit with the error. This has been happening all the time. As a Computer and Network Engineer I went through all the steps on my end to make sure I was good. Everything checks out, I start to browse the Forum and notice all the other people with the same problem.

Now any good troubleshooter would look for the problem! Let's see, thousands of people with the same problem, one companies servers. I look for the common issue first. It has got to be something on Blizzard's side of things. Since we all have different computers, ISPs, routers, software... you start at what is the same, BLIZZARD's servers!

One suggestion I might make to the staff is to VPN offsite and try to launch the game, don't try logging in directly in the same building as the server, it could be a switching issue causing a traffic jam. Make sure everything is set up properly on your end before telling everyone else that it is their problems.

I'm sure that the guys will find the problem and come up with a solution, it will just take them time. So the correct response to our complaints should be "I can understand that would be highly frustrating for you, but we have our techs running debugs and trying to narrow down the issue so we can fix it"
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
05/16/2012 12:25 AMPosted by kabe69
why can't it be simple to make one for D3

for many reasons... diffrent games have/use diffrent code to talk to each other.
also you may rem they updated battle.net so now you can talk to all games... soo now its 1 huge network. regardless of how many servers you have there will always be choke points.
its the old water in a funnel meta4... even if u made the funnel huge, add enough water, in this case millions of users, all at once... its not going to go well
n can u name a nether huge internet game that has done a perfect launch with this many people... no! so what are u compareing this too?

It was not meant a literal question. More of a statement of, this game was highly anticipated and the 1 weekend Open Beta, and with all the events going on around the world for the release of D3, why was anticipation for a high volume taken into consideration? It's more of they have a design to support millions of player with lots of work in the game for WoW and many servers combined that all route back to a main point. My confusion with others why the server for D3 was not prepared for such a high volume of players. The fact is there is a huge server login bug that forces a disconnection for most at various area's and we are still being told it's a User Error

Long and short it's "Our fault" that we can't log in to play the game when we are only having connection problems with this game, but nothing else.

Where yes it's one huge system now, why does WoW not deal with server issues as well? The fact is, we are still getting the same issues even after fixes. As the tech guy above said, with so many different IP, routers, etc. Blizzard is the common denominator here.
Also, it was rather difficult to read your post do to your incapability to spell words properly.
Reply Quote
you forget this is still a bizzness so why would they flat out tell you they made a huge mistake or overlooked sumthing? no reason to do it. and wow started out just as crappy as this, i was in beta for that and loged in day 1 with my CE. it was laggy and not fun for about a week. and that was befor battle.net was added n real id, and millions of other users. blizz knew there was millons going to log in, they have pre order sale #s... doesnt make a problem with the code or servers bakeing ne easyer to deal with.
Reply Quote
I'm really saddened that Blizz has not addressed this with more attention/care than to simply provide standard connectivity troubleshooting steps. I work in the QA/Support dpt. for a mobile app and if an issue is being widely reported, the first step we take as a company is not to placate the masses with (most likely) useless troubleshooting steps, but to investigate the core issue on our end.
Reply Quote
Hear that Blizz get off your sorry asses and start investigating.
Reply Quote
ya even with the down time im still getting this error 3007. hopefully they will have it fixed soon i really want to play but am very tired of being booted every couple of minutes and haveing to redo all the work i put in. I understand errors like this are to be expected with a new game especially when theres no way to play offline but it needs to be fixed and fast.
Reply Quote
Still getting this, seems to happen most often in town
Reply Quote
I just had to watch the 'sword rejoin' video like 6 times.

The 3005/3007 disconnect error is not on my end.

I've:
updated firmware/drivers
forwarded ports
used the dmz
by passed router completely
connected directly to router and tried wireless connections

this is most definitely on Blizzards end, wish they would actually fix the problem.

This is very frustrating after so much downtime and Bashiok lying to our faces saying they have "found the issue".

Please fix it, and stop making it our issue, when it clearly isnt' ours.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]