Diablo® III

I get this as well. I've tryed all the fixes suggested, didn't work.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Me too. Every 2 minutes of play.
Reply Quote
same as all of you, sometimes wont generate important cpu's and monsters either
Reply Quote
yeah this is happening to me too
Reply Quote
I have been getting the error message 3007 after about 3 minutes of game play. I changed my server from the Americas to Europe and it lasted 10 minutes. It's sad when your happy the game lasts 10 minutes without kicking you out.
Reply Quote
I'm beginning to regret ever buying this game. I almost didn't because of the requirement to be online all the time but figured I would just not play on my laptop away from home. This 3007 error is driving me nuts as I generally ger less than 5 minutes to play before being kicked. Please get this fixed or just let me return the game. It's not worth the headaches.
Reply Quote
un getting it too.. just past the first checkpoint. all day!

https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/5658917

The knowledge base states its a known issue and they are looking into it.

<snip>
--
This is a known issue. Our development team is working on a resolution.
<endsnip>
Edited by TOMCAT21#1508 on 5/16/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
still happening.... still happening....

come on blizz fix it, i did ... WE all did the trouble shooting, its on YOUR END!!! fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it
Reply Quote
still happening blizzard... please fix it, party error then the 3007, every 5 minutes unless i remember to open the general chat, then its a whopping 15 to 30 i can play, but if i go pee, its like it knows.... BOOM off again...

seriously blizzard, please fix this, i cannot enjoy the rental of your game until you fix this problem, fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it
Reply Quote
Yes, now it has been posted (see Tomcat21 post with link) that Blizzard knows that 3007 is a problem .... this is the reason for the tech forums so that we can allow Blizzard to both see the specific problem and the priority level (massive amount of complaints) for the problem. But now that they are working on it ... I am sure they will give us a solution soon.
I am just as frustrated as everyone else but I am stupid enough to get back on for 5 minute bursts of adventuring .... pretty pathetic isn't it?
Reply Quote
Yes, now it has been posted (see Tomcat21 post with link) that Blizzard knows that 3007 is a problem .... this is the reason for the tech forums so that we can allow Blizzard to both see the specific problem and the priority level (massive amount of complaints) for the problem. But now that they are working on it ... I am sure they will give us a solution soon.
I am just as frustrated as everyone else but I am stupid enough to get back on for 5 minute bursts of adventuring .... pretty pathetic isn't it?

a little faith has been restored, by the way try putting your chat channel on general, it'll give u a few more minutes of demony goodness
Reply Quote
I'am sure they're taking this seriously. And are taking steps to try and sort it out. It will just take a little time.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Same here, tried all the firmware/drivers upgrades, port forwarding etc etc.

Randomly disconnected with error 3007
Reply Quote
What the hell Blizzard? I have an hour to play this game and I can't. This is BS. This is also why everyone should pirate all of Blizzards games from now on. This sucks soo much. Why did I waste $60? F#@king lame.
Reply Quote
I've gotten this error as well along with the group one even when playing solo, its quite a pain in the !@#$. I have only been able to play maybe about an hours worth of the game at this point (only able to start tues night due to work and then the sever being down)
Reply Quote
The server was OK when I got home about an hour ago, but now I am now getting this error again. Are there more getting this error now?
Reply Quote
Finally it seems Blizzard are accepting that the fault isn't on the players side. At least now they are 'looking into it', previously it was a "Here try this Trouble Shoot Guide for a problem at your end", when every online in existence including Blizzards own WoW and SC2 worked absolutely fine.
Edited by Salt#1101 on 5/16/2012 4:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
05/16/2012 04:49 PMPosted by GoFreaks
The server was OK when I got home about an hour ago, but now I am now getting this error again. Are there more getting this error now?

It has GOT to be traffic related at Blizzards end, not coping or throttling connectivity due to high demand, that is the only thing I can think of.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I've noticed this happening a lot more when I'm in town interacting with the vendors too.

I haven't been having much fun with Diablo III yet. It took hours and hours of scouring the forums just to figure out how to get the game to run on my computer. Now that I got through all of that, I'm hit with this error over and over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]