Diablo® III

it's really on nerve after few days
Reply Quote
I was receiving this problem as well on the launch day. After reading some of the threads out there I found that disconnecting my D-Link router and going from my PC directly into my modem fixed the problem. I did not once get the problem again until the second day when I tried to hook up the router again and the problem reappeared. Once again I disconnected the router and the problem was gone. Clearly the problem with some people is routers on their end and not a Blizzard problem. I'm not much of a wiz with networking but I would guess there is some kind of port issue that could be causing this.
Reply Quote
That made me LOL so hard, the fact that you Connect to bnet and fail the auth means your stupid LOL
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Also try and join a public chat before logging in your game. For people with many connections to the same router this would be the best workaround while we wait and see what Blizzard techs find out.
Reply Quote
lol some of the things you people say/believe just makes me lol, im behind 3 routers and 4 firewalls , 3 are hardware, i dont have issues?, maybe its your router doesnt like you
Edited by MahbodOwNz#6879 on 5/17/2012 10:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey people..

I had the Brazilian Portuguese version installed. Since I didn´t like the voices in the game, I decided to install the english version (just go to languages settings in option menu).

For some reason the error 3007 stopped when I switched to english. My brother is trying to play the game in portuguese and he keeps getting disconected.

I went back to portuguese to test it... and the error 3007 started again.
Back again to english... and the error stopped.

Well... it is just a suggestion until blizzard fix this. It worth trying.

At least i can play...
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:30 AMPosted by Barbenoire
Also try and join a public chat before logging in your game. For people with many connections to the same router this would be the best workaround while we wait and see what Blizzard techs find out.

thats a great idea, lets give the network some more broadcast to handle same with the servers great help yo.... good advice, even tho it makes no difference
Reply Quote
I am also getting booted every 3- 5 mins. The first error message is "you have been removed from the game." Then when I try to get back in by clicking resume it says "please ensure all party members are not in a game and no party invites are pending (error 316704)" then after a few seconds it says "there was an error (error 3007)" This problem makes the game basically unplayable. I have tried routing ports, flushing dns, power cycling router and modem and updating every driver on my computer.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Giraffe
I am also getting booted every 3- 5 mins. The first error message is "you have been removed from the game." Then when I try to get back in by clicking resume it says "please ensure all party members are not in a game and no party invites are pending (error 316704)" then after a few seconds it says "there was an error (error 3007)" This problem makes the game basically unplayable. I have tried routing ports, flushing dns, power cycling router and modem and updating every driver on my computer.

maybe you should try reinstalling windows or perhaps a new computer with a new GUID key?, that might fix your problem, or cant you tell its a server side issue?
Reply Quote

maybe you should try reinstalling windows or perhaps a new computer with a new GUID key?, that might fix your problem, or cant you tell its a server side issue?

Are you out of your mind, that is the worst advice i've ever seen.

Edit: Let me clarify....for SOME people, it's a server side issue, for others it's personal settings that are restricting them. Some people in the same house have problems while their roommates don't suffer the same problem. Obviously there are unique circumstances. Since Error 3007 encompasses a variety of error calls, it's safe to say not everyone is going to have the same solution.

Sarcasm or sarcastic advice without making it apparent you are being sarcastic is useless. Calling people stupid is useless; coming on here and laughing at people who know less than you is also useless.

Does your game work? If it does, you really shouldn't go around poking fun at those people who are still struggling.

If it doesn't work, perhaps you should consider being a bit more productive, as it seems blizzard isn't going to put out a fix. Notice they still haven't recognized 3007 as a serious issue?
Edited by Ralei#1340 on 5/17/2012 10:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Raleye

LOL either your really stupid, or just a bad troll
Reply Quote

See my edit.

Edit: also.. it's you're, not your.

Perhaps you should reserve the title 'stupid' for those that are more deserving.
Edited by Ralei#1340 on 5/17/2012 10:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote

See my edit.

Perhaps you should reserve the title 'stupid' for those that are more deserving.

thaks bra/bro iLL try to remmeember that when im writing a essay for my phd k, but since YOUR attempt to troll is bad its k, got anything else?
Reply Quote
same as the many... .im too experiencing error 3007.. .it appears that after a few min of playing, im getting kicked and got back to the log in screen menu..

i want to play long ..

so plz blizzard fix this ..this is not an internet connection issue.. .

thanks!
Reply Quote
same as the many... .im too experiencing error 3007.. .it appears that after a few min of playing, im getting kicked and got back to the log in screen menu..

i want to play long ..

thanks!

hey hey hey!!!, some 1 who realizes its blizz server issue!
Reply Quote

See my edit.

thaks bra/bro iLL try to remmeember that when im writing a essay for my phd k, but since YOUR attempt to troll is bad its k, got anything else?

Please see edit above.
also...I'll quote it for you.

It isn't trolling when I give a thought out response. Trolling is what you are doing, saying absolutely nothing, and insulting people for no reason.

Edit: Let me clarify....for SOME people, it's a server side issue, for others it's personal settings that are restricting them. Some people in the same house have problems while their roommates don't suffer the same problem. Obviously there are unique circumstances. Since Error 3007 encompasses a variety of error calls, it's safe to say not everyone is going to have the same solution.

Sarcasm or sarcastic advice without making it apparent you are being sarcastic is useless. Calling people stupid is useless; coming on here and laughing at people who know less than you is also useless.

Does your game work? If it does, you really shouldn't go around poking fun at those people who are still struggling.

If it doesn't work, perhaps you should consider being a bit more productive, as it seems blizzard isn't going to put out a fix. Notice they still haven't recognized 3007 as a serious issue?
Edited by Ralei#1340 on 5/17/2012 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote

i want to play long ..

thanks!

Did you try joining General Chat?
Reply Quote

Please see edit above.
also...I'll quote it for you.

It isn't trolling when I give a thought out response. Trolling is what you are doing, saying absolutely nothing, and insulting people for no reason.

you are really stupid... it just luck for some to be playing in the same house and the other person not, nothing 2 do with settings... otherwise blizzard would provide them as actual "advice" getting through is just luck, bypassing auth,firewalls, server settings/caps etc, once again you are stupid
Reply Quote

i want to play long ..

thanks!

hey hey hey!!!, some 1 who realizes its blizz server issue!

Hey dingbat, no-one's arguing that there isn't an issue on blizzards side of the house. What YOU fail to realize, is that there are more problems than JUST blizzards side of the house. Some people are blocked by port access, others are for other reasons. If you want to bury your head in the sand and blame Blizzard without being proactive.. be my guest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]