Diablo® III

05/17/2012 10:57 AMPosted by MahbodOwNz
you are really stupid... it just luck for some to be playing in the same house and the other person not, nothing 2 do with settings... otherwise blizzard would provide them as actual "advice" getting through is just luck, bypassing auth,firewalls, server settings/caps etc, once again you are stupid

"luck" is your explanation and you call me stupid. LOL.

They do provide some corrections as actual advice.

See - https://us.battle.net/support/en/blog/5658917/Diablo_III_Common_Errors-5_16_2012#blog

You cannot afford to be this naive.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is maddening, I'm close to cancelling my annual subscription with my credit card company. I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time and today I'm lucky if I can even play 2.

THIS is why you don't force an online connection on a single player game.
Reply Quote
This is maddening, I'm close to cancelling my annual subscription with my credit card company. I can't play for more than 5 minutes at a time and today I'm lucky if I can even play 2.

THIS is why you don't force an online connection on a single player game.

I am guessing you already tried joining general chat?
Reply Quote

hey hey hey!!!, some 1 who realizes its blizz server issue!

Hey dingbat, no-one's arguing that there isn't an issue on blizzards side of the house. What YOU fail to realize, is that there are more problems than JUST blizzards side of the house. Some people are blocked by port access, others are for other reasons. If you want to bury your head in the sand and blame Blizzard without being proactive.. be my guest.

oh i see, you my friend are stupid too blocked my ports... rofl are you aware what a port is, to my understanding blizzard servers are server-client not client-client were opened ports are needed., but hey you know best yo
Reply Quote
I CAN NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE!!!
I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE GAME BILLION TIMES!!!!BECAUSE OF THE ERROR 3007!!!!
Reply Quote
I CAN NOT BEAR IT ANYMORE!!!
I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE GAME BILLION TIMES!!!!BECAUSE OF THE ERROR 3007!!!!

hey yo, try opening your ports, and changing your client side settings , it "may" prevent your 3007 server side error ,
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 10:36 AMPosted by Giraffe
I am also getting booted every 3- 5 mins. The first error message is "you have been removed from the game." Then when I try to get back in by clicking resume it says "please ensure all party members are not in a game and no party invites are pending (error 316704)" then after a few seconds it says "there was an error (error 3007)" This problem makes the game basically unplayable. I have tried routing ports, flushing dns, power cycling router and modem and updating every driver on my computer.

I've been having this happen to me. I've played pretty consistently so far since launch day (minus server maintenance and downtime). I beat Diablo this morning and then suddenly when I try to play nightmare I get this error here. I don't believe it's on my end since I've had no other errors since launch and have been playing fine til about a half hour ago
Reply Quote
eh for some of us the problem seems to be getting worse.
General chat isn't working. neither is the DMZ thing. and BOTH combined don't work as well.
At a loss
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Before today, I was only getting DC'd once in a while, mostly in town ... but it didn't really affect my gameplay. However my boyfriend, who is in the same house as me, just on a different computer, was getting DC'd -all- the time.

After today's maintanance however, I am being DC'd every 5 minutes. I have a dlink 615 router ... I tried opening the ports, still getting DC'd ... not having any problems with WoW however.
Reply Quote
eh for some of us the problem seems to be getting worse.
General chat isn't working. neither is the DMZ thing. and BOTH combined don't work as well.
At a loss

LOL you enable DMZ on your router?, nice way to welcome hackers yo, that wont change a thing... if you have a brain use it.. if you were able to login previously changing a router setting wont fix a blizz issue.... Dmz are used for external public pcs on big networks... not for home pcs..that are supposed to be secure.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 11:03 AMPosted by MahbodOwNz
oh i see, you my friend are stupid too blocked my ports... rofl are you aware what a port is, to my understanding blizzard servers are server-client not client-client were opened ports are needed., but hey you know best yo

"Ports" are channels that allow data transfer in and out of your computer. When they say Open, they are referring to the process of altering the settings on your router/modem to allow unrestricted access to those media ports. They are the ports that blizzard uses to send information to your computer, since the important parts of your character are stored on their server, instead of locally on your computer, but the data still has to be able to transfer to you.

If you ever played Starcraft or Warcraft and was unable to "host" games but could play in them just fine, you most likely didn't have the necessary ports open. This is the same if you played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or 3 on your PC. If you didn't have the right ports open, you wouldn't be the host of a game very often.

Point is, I work in the IT field and I know a lot about computers, so this is something easy for me to grasp. I don't expect you to be able to fully understand, but you shouldn't sit there and call names when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

If you don't have those ports opened, there are scenario's in which you will be kicked out, as the connection between you two will be severed by your own connection via the router.
Edited by Ralei#1340 on 5/17/2012 11:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Before today, I was only getting DC'd once in a while, mostly in town ... but it didn't really affect my gameplay. However my boyfriend, who is in the same house as me, just on a different computer, was getting DC'd -all- the time.

After today's maintanance however, I am being DC'd every 5 minutes. I have a dlink 615 router ... I tried opening the ports, still getting DC'd ... not having any problems with WoW however.

why dont u enable DMz that might work too, no joke! if u opening a port thats not needed to be opened since youve alrdy logged in and played, might aswell open them all to make sure
Reply Quote
I'm also constantly being disconnected with error 3007 popping in the window. I tryed doing all the steps needed in order to fix the problem, but it still wont work.

Bliz, tell me you will fix this. Nothin else.
Reply Quote
I'm guessing when all of you guys got Error 3007s...........you also had your internet connection/routing connection disconnected for a handful of minutes as well?!
Reply Quote

hey yo, try opening your ports, and changing your client side settings , it "may" prevent your 3007 server side error ,

"Ports" are channels that allow data transfer in and out of your computer. When they say Open, they are referring to the process of altering the settings on your router/modem to allow unrestricted access to those media ports. They are the ports that blizzard uses to send information to your computer, since the important parts of your character are stored on their server, instead of locally on your computer, but the data still has to be able to transfer to you.

If you ever played Starcraft or Warcraft and was unable to "host" games but could play in them just fine, you most likely didn't have the necessary ports open. This is the same if you played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 or 3 on your PC. If you didn't have the right ports open, you wouldn't be the host of a game very often.

Point is, I work in the IT field and I know a lot about computers, so this is something easy for me to grasp. I don't expect you to be able to fully understand, but you shouldn't sit there and call names when you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

If you don't have those ports opened, there are scenario's in which you will be kicked out, as the connection between you two will be severed by your own connection via the router.

Lol.... oh god i cant stop laughing.... as i alrdy mentioned and you just pretty much rephrased what i said with a little help of google that ports are used for client-client not server-client, eg the games you mentioned are all p2p client-client enable your computer on a x port to communicate with others, but since you work in IT you would know this, also having a port blocked.... if its related to a connection it wont allow you to connect, it wont let u connect and then kick u randomly b.c the port is blocked lol... man you talk alotof !@#$ for a "educated" IT guy also i would like you to explain in what scnario you will be kicked out b.c connection is severed due to a BLOCKED port which in reality means the connection could not exist in the first place? please exaplain mr IT guy i dont understand
Edited by MahbodOwNz#6879 on 5/17/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Lol.... oh god i cant stop laughing.... as i alrdy mentioned and you just pretty much rephrased what i said with a little help of google that ports are used for client-client not server-client, eg the games you mentioned are all p2p client-client enable your computer on a x port to communicate with others, but since you work in IT you would know this, also having a port blocked.... if its related to a connection it wont allow you to connect, it wont let u connect and then kick u randomly b.c the port is blocked lol... man you talk alotof !@#$ for a "educated" IT guy

sigh..there is no helping you.

You want to hate the world and scream about it, be my guest.

There is a reason blizzard is offering this as a suggestion, and there is an even bigger reason why MANY(YES MANY) have had this solution work for them...

What do you say to that?

I won't ever understand trolls.
Edited by Ralei#1340 on 5/17/2012 11:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Lol.... oh god i cant stop laughing.... as i alrdy mentioned and you just pretty much rephrased what i said with a little help of google that ports are used for client-client not server-client, eg the games you mentioned are all p2p client-client enable your computer on a x port to communicate with others, but since you work in IT you would know this, also having a port blocked.... if its related to a connection it wont allow you to connect, it wont let u connect and then kick u randomly b.c the port is blocked lol... man you talk alotof !@#$ for a "educated" IT guy

sigh..there is no helping you.

You want to hate the world and scream about it, be my guest.

There is a reason blizzard is offering this as a suggestion, and there is an even bigger reason why MANY(YES MANY) have had work for them?

What do you say to that?

I won't ever understand trolls.

link me to were blizzard officials provide client side support, such as changing settings, or what not will help you bypass a server side error as you claim prevent you being kicked off due to a "blocked" port rofl god that was so gold who do you work for? i will post this convo and you will get fired you are clueless
Reply Quote
guys stop feeding it. it'll go away
Reply Quote
feeding it?, im preventing people from wasting there time with futile attempts to try "bypass/fix" a server side issue or a restriction blizz purposely put to cap auths, or people who just let there whole network be exposed to the world im doing the right thing yo, learn to understand
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]