Diablo® III

i think what we need to do is demand a full refund from blizzard. Or warn other people not to buy d3. I wasted my money on a game that just errors me out every couple minutes. They won't fix it unless you hit them in the pocket books. But now I will be very weery of another blizzard game. Sorry blizzard I am sticking to steam and more reliable outfits.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
My fix? I reformatted my system completely and run it in administrator mode. Extreme resolution? Yes. BUT....No issues whatsoever now. That my friends, is sad!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I'm with Michael. I have 10 mins playing time since release due to error 3007. Technology is too user-friendly today to deal with this BS.
Reply Quote
are all you guys with time outs using the dlink dir-165 modem (like me)
Reply Quote
This 3007 problem makes me want a refund of money. Never going to buy Blizzard product again.
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 05:03 PMPosted by jasm
are all you guys with time outs using the dlink dir-165 modem (like me)

No, I'm using a Linksys router with 3rd party DDWRT firmware.
Reply Quote
Ok Blizzard, what r u going to do with it? I paid for the game I can't play more than 5 minutes before I'm kicked out with the error 3007, and this is happening since I started playing, 16th May.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Blizz... after reading a couple of threads on this error (which is also frustrating me), I would be pretty happy to come home later and see a 'we are aware of errors labeled 3007 affecting some players and are working on a solution' even if its a week away, at least we wouldn't be stuck on a 'its your problem' forum post that was.... insulting.
Reply Quote
i got this problem still....
Reply Quote
83 Human Warrior
I have tried all of Blizzard's "solutions" to this error with no gain. All ports forwarded to my computer and even in the DMZ still get booted. Please find a solution to this!!! Did everyone go to Mexico on vacation with the proceeds from this game? Is anyone home to fix it? 5 days with single player game that I can't play. Shame Blizzard.

Well I guess if they did go on vacation they should be back in 2 days. Let's hope they didn't get the 2 weeker!
Reply Quote
Blizzard, this is not a problem on my side.

Sincerely,

Someone who had no problems during beta.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I was hoping somebody found a fix for this. I am getting tired of getting bumped every few minutes with different error codes. I have seen multiple 3007 and 3003. And then The error stating I am in a group game. Can somebody please figure it out. Thank you.
Reply Quote
I was just playing now with my level 13 Monk, there arrived in the animation where the Old Man of the begining of the game die. During the animation I believe that lasted more than two minutes, I had a 3007 error as you all have and I also have these days.

Like everyone else, I went the game again to continue playing when I stumbled upon the demise of my character, I was directed to the screen where you choose the characters!

Put up with the error 3007 for days and hope that some solution is ridiculous, but tolerable but disappear as well with my character?? What kind of bug is this now? What kind of game is that it only gives problems? And I see all these comments from frustrated and disappointed players but I do not see a response from the producer?

Where is my character??

Sorry for my english
Reply Quote
I resolved my 316704 and 3007 issues. Check carefully your router documentation, regarding any NAT and firewall options.

On my D-Link DIR-601 router, after upgrading its FW to the latest revision (just in case), I disabled "Enable SPI", and I set "NAT Endpoint Filtering" to "Endpoint Independent" (for both TCP and UDP). I left UPnP enabled, and I didn't set any port forwarding (that was not useful, even with port forwarding I was still having the above issues).

Disable the "Enable SPI" was necessary, I left the "NAT Endpoint filtering" to "Endpoint Independent" since I fear that the IP address of the server may change for some sort of rebalancing (this may also explain why a strict stateful packet inspection gives connection drops, unless the router is bogus, or the server load balancing have some issues).
Reply Quote
I resolved my 316704 and 3007 issues. Check carefully your router documentation, regarding any NAT and firewall options.

On my D-Link DIR-601 router, after upgrading its FW to the latest revision (just in case), I disabled "Enable SPI", and I set "NAT Endpoint Filtering" to "Endpoint Independent" (for both TCP and UDP). I left UPnP enabled, and I didn't set any port forwarding (that was not useful, even with port forwarding I was still having the above issues).

Disable the "Enable SPI" was necessary, I left the "NAT Endpoint filtering" to "Endpoint Independent" since I fear that the IP address of the server may change for some sort of rebalancing (this may also explain why a strict stateful packet inspection gives connection drops, unless the router is bogus, or the server load balancing have some issues).

yada yada yada..
do u know that my router DLINK DIR 615 version 7.09 DONT HAVE "NAT ENDPOINT FILTERING" AND "ENABLI SPI"
TQVM
Reply Quote
new error 3007 today. never had it before :/
frustrating!
Reply Quote
lol with all these fixes everyone is becoming a network/comp expert. Just to play a game. Blizzard when can we expect a patch?
Reply Quote
Guys I'm on an iMac and have had this problem for two days.

I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING HERES HOW!!!!!!!!!

1) Go to System Preferences
2) Click Network
3) Highlight your working network connection (IE Ethernet, Wi-Fi, etc)
4) Click Advanced in the lower right corner
5) Click DNS in the tabs at the top
6) In the DNS Server list, click the + to add a new server
7) Add "8.8.4.4" (without quotes) and add it
8) Reboot Diablo 3 and log in
9) IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!

I found this info from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGU3Ytcmolo

I HOPE THIS HELPS! Hopefully they will spread the word.
Reply Quote
same for me just started happening today
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]