Diablo® III

Character & Battle Tag ID's Gone

Played last night for several hours. I got my barbarian to lvl 11 and then shutdown the game only to find when I logged back in this afternoon that it was not there. My hero is gone. Only options I get are to create a new character. WTH happened?

Another thing also occurring even having logged in is all my battletag connections to several friends are not showing up. Previously looking at social i could see them listed even if they were offline. Now I see absolutely nothing.

Anyone else have this issue? This is pretty sad if this is a coding issue or just a game bug of epic fail proportions.
Reply Quote
your game probably shifted/changed to another server region. Try changing it to EU, NA, or whatever region you normally play on. ;)
Reply Quote
Yes I have this issue too, and I am sure others have too.

It authenticates when I login, but it seems it never really retrieves the hero list and just jumps in.
Telok does yours make a green check mark at retrieving the hero list, or just jumps right in?

I am sure it is because mine is not retrieving the hero list... Or maybe it was really accidentally deleted? It would be nice to receive some feedback on this as creating a new hero would be in vein.

Here is a video of it;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn_9UmolfAQ&feature=youtu.be

//Edit
It seems to work now.. Previous characters have been deleted I am afraid, but creating a new one now seems to be saved. Thanks Blizzard for wasting 2 hours of mine on a hero you deleted.
Edited by Releak#2780 on 5/16/2012 1:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]