Diablo® III

How to change game hardness

How exactly do you create a hero into Nightmare Difficulty ? I Cant seem to find a way to do it. I have a monk lvl 25 in Normal at the moment. What do i need to do and how to get it to Nightmare.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
You have to beat normal mode before unlocking the next difficulty. Did you read about the game at all before you started?
Reply Quote
I see, so you cant just jump in at Nightmare.. Thought thats what that thing was after level 10 you could change it.. ?
Reply Quote
That is Hardcore mode.
Reply Quote
You can make a hardcore character once you get one to level 10.
Reply Quote
nope, gotta beat each difficulty with each char before moving onto the next one. If D3 is anything like D2 you'll need to get through that difficulty and level up to have a chance of surviving
Reply Quote
too easy huh?

I was just wandering about the same..
Reply Quote
The thing after level 10 is hardcore mode. It is more challenging in that death is permanent.
Reply Quote
If it makes you feel any better, at level 25 you are probably pretty close to nightmare anyway.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]