Diablo® III

Achievements Still Lost

I'd like to know if are we getting our achievements restored or not? I lost all of mine from 6 hours of play yesterday morning. The only ones I've gotten now are the ones I got after the servers came back up.

For example, (some of the ones lost) the early exploration ones and skeleton king normal achievements plus many others that I can't think of.
Reply Quote
bumping and hoping for a response
Reply Quote
Bah, I figure I'm going to replay so much of the game that the first 4 hours of achievements were just a dry run for the real thing. /notlosingsleepoverlostachievements
Reply Quote
When the servers came back on I figured I would finish act 2 with a friend and realized all of my achievements were gone. Then half way through act 3 we both got kicked and I tried to get back in only to find that it did not track my progress and I could only get into act 2. If not my achievements at least my progress back.
Reply Quote
Well if the achievements are shared by all of your characters on one account, then I don't care. Because i plan on playing several.

Are achievements shared?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Well, after last nights emergency downtime, I can confirm I lost one more achievement at the least. Not going to bother looking and seeing if I lost any more, but I really hope Blizzard would respond to this so far. I can understand the achievement server not being contacted properly or something... But I know I lost pretty much all achievements for the first Act. Level 20 almost, and have no achievements saying I've done any of the starting stuff. Skeleton King Normal? Pfft, I just skipped him. Magic.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]