Diablo® III

Error 3003 & Interupted Log In Still

How long is this going to take?
Reply Quote
Honestly... I'm not sure they recognize it as a problem on their end anylonger since error 3003 is a maintenance or internet issue error. Since the servers are not currently undergoing any maintenance, error 3003 is now possibly the customer's problem. I have trouble digesting that, but it is what it is.

I logged in just fine the first attempt on launch day. Played for 6-8hrs straight. Logged out to get a coffee and BAM! Error 3003 even today. I have not been able to log in to the game since. I can't even hit the character select screen. I've put a good number of hours in to troubleshooting this on my end. I have followed all the recommendations from Blizz support, and then some. I did assume it was my setup's issue, and now I am convinced this is a blizzard support issue.

Not much on the forums regarding 3003 except to fix it yourself. But I will be opening a support ticket soon. Most anybody else I've talked to can at least log in, but may get booted every once in a while. I on the other hand can't even get to the character select screen!

So very frusterated... But it is what it is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]