Diablo® III

Bestiary Lore not showing up

I have all but Carrion Nest for Act1, and i go to den of the fallen and kill the carrion nests there but a lore book doesn't pop up, why is this?
Reply Quote
Yep, same issue. I unlocked this achievement yesterday, then when a bunch of my achievements got wiped (this one included) it's no longer possible to update the requirements for it.
Reply Quote
I'm going to try starting a new char, and just run to den of the fallen and see if i get the Carrion Nest lore... hopefully this works.
Reply Quote
Well it worked, all though it is kinda dumb i have to get erased achievements with a 2nd playthrough. My first wizard should be able to kill a Carrion Nest and get the lore, shouldn't have to make a second.
Reply Quote
same problem in act 2 with rock worm, killled 5+ of them and no lore book.
Reply Quote
I am missing "Stinging Swarm" on Act 2. I made a brand new char but I am still not getting my entry filled.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]