Diablo® III

Not Receiving Whispers

Since the update an hour ago or so, I have not been able to receive whispers from my friends. No settings were changed on my side.
Reply Quote
BUMP same here, also i cannot join my friends games.
Reply Quote
Same thing happening here. Quite annoying.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Are your friends BattleTag friends or RealID friends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
same issue and they're a battletag friend
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
This is affecting both real ID and battle tag friends, and seems to be the reason for the party issues as well, I've tried connecting in any way, they cannot hear me, it is like the player base is segmented
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Same, both RealID and BT.
Reply Quote
Real ID friends. Can't see anything they say.
Reply Quote
Ditto, Its both battletag and realID. Ended up texting the friends and they never got anything, then they sent something to me, which I never recieved either.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
can we get further input from blue on this problem? Any other information we can provide?
Reply Quote
86 Human Rogue
same thing was not getting the whispers sent to me even though they did send them
Reply Quote
Having the same issues. All friends on my list are RealID friends, and I have verified they are not receiving messages via text messages.
Reply Quote
I'm seeing this as well, RealID friends new and old.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
This problem is probably bigger then the people posting here, it's easy to miss, just assuming people are AFK or whatnot, but really they're replying and you aren't seeing it. Can we get more then just a basic question with no followup? Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
bump
Reply Quote
86 Undead Priest
I've tried everything, even messing with subtitle options, not receiving any messages from any of my friends. They see mine, however.
Reply Quote
Same!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Death Knight
Same, bump.
Reply Quote
same.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]