Diablo® III

The game connection has been lost;

i tried switching from ww but it still dc's
Reply Quote
I keep getting the exact same problem, impeding any form of progress.
Reply Quote
LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I have been having this issue as well. Playing a barbarian also. Act 3 nightmare.
Reply Quote
It's the D3 servers. World of Warcraft runs PERFECTLY! No disconnects whatsoever which proves it's not my PC, not my ISP and not the WoW servers.

If WoW runs fine on my PC and ISP, then that means the WoW servers are fine.

If D3 disconnects every 5-10 mins, how can it be my PC if WoW runs fine? How can it be my ISP if it can handle WoW. It doesn't take a genius to realize that there's a problem with the D3 servers and Blizzard needs to get on it and fix it ASAP. There's no news written anywhere, no breaking news at the login screen, so I'm starting to have a feeling Blizzard isn't doing anything about this problem.
Reply Quote
Blizzard pls update us on this problem! its really frustrating doing the same quest every 15 min!
Reply Quote
Can blizzard kindly figure something out. im stuck at the spider queen quest for the past 3hrs 30mins.
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
10 min and im out again... ahhh
Reply Quote
Exact same problem with my Barbarian as well. Non stop DCs.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
same here.. i play barbarian
Reply Quote
Same issue here. The game was running flawlessly the first couple of days, but today it's been DCing me every 10 minutes or so. If it makes any difference, I'm playing a barbarian, nightmare mode, in the spider queens area - Arachne Caverns or something.
Reply Quote
blizzard plz comment to this thread... at this point my char is unplayable. im not going to keep putting time into this just to have to keep doing it over and over and over.. this has been a problem since yesterday evening for me and i yet to hear anything about it.. again please let us at least know that you are addressing the problem. thx
Reply Quote
bump
im having the same issue also
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 12:20 PMPosted by DustyBReal

Hm, strange. In the German part of the forum there is a sticky thread with the same problem and in case of the barb whirlwind seems to be the cause of the DC.
Edited by Bfler#2867 on 5/17/2012 1:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
Having the same fcking problem im stuck at act 3 Last quest keep getting booted...
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Bfler

Hm, strange. In the German part of forum there is a sticky thread with the same problem and in case of the barb whirlwind seems to be the cause of the DC.

Now that you mention it, I am always using whirlwind for AoE. I suppose I'll just play another class for now and see how it goes. Still, it's incredibly frustrating to not play the class that I've been enjoying most. Especially since Blizzard can't take 2 minutes to let us know if they're even doing anything about it.
Reply Quote
Been having the same problem and I am also a Barb using WW. I'll try using something else for now and see if that resolves it and update.

Update: Been playing for a solid half hour NOT using WW and no d/c thus far. In act II Nightmare. Really disappointed I can't play my character the way I want due to this.
Edited by PhilBelmont#1708 on 5/17/2012 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Tried playing my Barb without Whirlwind. Looked like it was going well for 15 minutes and bam, disconnected from Normal Act II. Sucks something major! I'm stopping gameplay until this is sorted because this just isn't fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]