Diablo® III

The game connection has been lost;

bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
I have the exact same problem. I created a ticket but i would love an answer. Even just acknoledge that we have a problem here! D3 has been nothing but problems since the launch. all i want is to play the game i PAID for. Cant even play alone for longer than 5 minutes.
Reply Quote
I got the same problem, I can just play like 5-10min and then im out again -.-
Reply Quote
bump!
same problem here.
Reply Quote
Yup same problem here,started about 2 hours ago,using a WW barb nightmare act 2...dammed annoying.
Reply Quote
Going on an hour stably now without using WW in act II. Just hit Act III. Must try it just to see if I get d/c.
Reply Quote
My gawd, it's beyond tolerable, can we get a word???
Reply Quote
Wow it was fine for me until i stopped at 12:35 pm pst to prepare for class, came back a bit after 2 pm and I dc'ed 3 times in about 15 minutes...

Barbarian
Nightmare Act 2

... is it only for barbarians?
Reply Quote
Nah, DH here, I seem to get the bulk of it in act 2 nightmare, but I also got d/c'd in act 1. It's a general problem.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
so is it nightmare act 2 and onward? well act 2 beginning was fine for me, until the outpost quest.
Reply Quote
I haven't been able to play more than 10 minutes since release. I'm really trying to like the game but this is so dissapointing. I think i feel even worse than when i saw the mass effect 3 ending... At least i could PLAY that game...
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 12:19 PMPosted by Bfler
All barb players: Switch to an other attack than whirlwind and you should be able to play.

is this official?

im having the same problems on europe server! no uni network!
on launchday everything worked out fine!
now i get these crashes and thats quiet frustrating to clear the same dungeons over and over again without progress!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Been happening to me intermittently. +!
Reply Quote
Its happening all the time to Me also, it says something about the server but, when it kicks me out im still logged in.
Edited by Raskolnikov#1293 on 5/17/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue please fix soon
Reply Quote
most of time i use whirlwind i got timed out message... big fail imho.
Reply Quote
Is it maybe an attack speed issue? I was getting it a lot with frenzy, then with ww. Monk buddy was getting it with high attack speed. DH, you have a high attack speed I assume? Using skills like rapid fire?

Any Sorcs or WD's been getting these DC's?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]