Diablo® III

Stuck on the butcher (barb)

I've spent 2 hours and the good part of 3000 gold trying to beat it and I've only got close to killing him once, all of the other times he's below 1/4 heath left.

Some help or tips would really help.

I'm a level 15 barb, mostly magic items/weapon and 2 rare items.
Reply Quote
Hey Pulse you did notice the health wells that fill up constantly, they are against the back
walls
Reply Quote
Of course but as I'm a barbarian it's all close courters so I'm lossing alot of Heath quickly
Reply Quote
69 Worgen Warrior
05/17/2012 05:59 AMPosted by PulseOfMany
Of course but as I'm a barbarian it's all close courters so I'm lossing alot of Heath quickly

I beat him by moving off the grates as quickly as I could and using health pots when they came off cooldown. I also used the health shrines as I moved around. Punch and run type strategy to kill time until I could use a pot off of cooldown.
Reply Quote
Finally done it. Loaded it up and did it first time.

Cheers for the tips guys

/thread please
Reply Quote
revenge frenzy shattering ground and rend + lifetap = easy kill. just let him charge up and run by you then go for his back, rinse repeat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]