Diablo® III

transfer a character to another account

*bump*
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
View profile
Why are you bumping the thread Envious? The answers have already been provided. Blizzard does not offer a service to transfer Characters between D3 accounts. If you want to make a suggestion that they offer that service you would want to post in General where the Developers go to get feedback.
Reply Quote
Hello, has this been solved yet? I've stoped playing D3 in summer and hoped after some time this issue will be solved. So I have been waiting almost year, it is possible now? I'm europe and played for almost 200 hours on wrong server, because my game copy is US version and now I cannot play at eupre with my character which I really would love to. Thanks for help.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
s1ngular1ty,

It's not something that needs to be solved. We aren't offering character transfers between regions because it was never designed into the game to allow it. Perhaps they will add the feature in the future but there's no guarantee it will ever be possible.
Reply Quote
I think it is something that needs to be solved, for people like me. I did not want to play on american server, the game put me there. So I dont say that everyone should be able to transfer their characters, but at least people who were put on wrong server at the beginning should be able to do this.
Reply Quote
The transferring of characters between accounts is not an offered service. If you'd like to request this be added to the game in the future, you'd need to post in the General Discussion forum.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/

lawl thats never happening.

Blizzard doesn't get paid enough to sit there and transfer characters.
The only reason they do it for world of warcraft is because they know botters pay big to have their characters transferred to new accounts before they get triggered/banned for hacking ect.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]