Diablo® III

Mushroom?

Has anyone figured out what the Mushroom is for yet? I found it near a hut for Andrea(?). All the previous post on the shroom were during beta, so just curious since it was left in the game, if anyone knows what it is for?
Reply Quote
It's one the ingredients to make the Staff of Herding, which is used to open the D3 secret pony level.

You'll also need the Liquid Rainbow, Leoric's Shinbone, Wirt's Bell, the dropped recipe, and 50,000 gold.
Reply Quote
I have Leoric's Shinbone hehe
Reply Quote
It's one the ingredients to make the Staff of Herding, which is used to open the D3 secret pony level.

You'll also need the Liquid Rainbow, Leoric's Shinbone, Wirt's Bell, the dropped recipe, and 50,000 gold.
Are those other ingredients found the same way as the mushroom? As in, a randomly placed interactable object that drops the item when you interact with it?
Reply Quote
You also need to craft a staff thats worth 200k and buy wirts bell which is 100k from merchant in act 2 once you kill the last boss in the act.
Reply Quote
Anyone have a link to the whole thing?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
05/17/2012 05:20 AMPosted by Wulfeye
Has anyone figured out what the Mushroom is for yet? I found it near a hut for Andrea(?). All the previous post on the shroom were during beta, so just curious since it was left in the game, if anyone knows what it is for?

The black mushroom everyone is referring to you find in Cathedral Level 1. It's never placed anywhere else. It's in a room that always sits in a corner of 2 hallways, always has 2 ways in/out. That mushroom is never near any hut. Not really sure what you've found.
Reply Quote
How rare is this mushroom? How much gold is it worth?
Reply Quote
where do I find the dropped potion?
Reply Quote
http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Staff_of_Herding

Here's a good place to start. It may seem expensive at first, but just keep playing. The amount of gold it requires will eventually become trivial.
Reply Quote
I remember when I thought 100k was so expensive when the game first released. Before purchasing the bell in act 2 saying "100k for the damn bell?" Now 100k can be picked up in about 10-15mins. HAHA
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]