Diablo® III

Video CarD Help Please ~

Hello, i just recently bought diablo 3 but my video card doesn't support the game, i have an Hp Pavilion Slimline s3241la and i would very much appreciate if some one could help me look for a video card somewhere between 50 - 100 dollars.. Thanks !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121441&Tpk=radeon%206570
Reply Quote
will this work with my computer?? Thanks !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your case being slimline with !@#$ power supply restricts you to low-end graphics card only. That is the best you can do.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Damn i'm having the same problem as u M83. My vid card is good to run it but its not letting me for sum reason. GRRRRRRRRRRR. Been running WoW on it for years now should b able to run D3 on it also. :-(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Define "My vid card is good".
Reply Quote
I see, but will that video card you posted work for me ? doesn't mater is the graphics aren't the best quality.. just as longest i can play !
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, it will work. You just have to swap out the tall bracket with the low-profile one that is provided (if necessary).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]