Diablo® III

Auction serchs are painfully slow...

15 Worgen Warlock
And come up empty when I know there are items, because i just resorted them by cost.
Reply Quote
Yeah, it is almost unusable in prime time. In the middle of the day it works almost perfect - no huge delays, no empty results. But in the evening... =(
Reply Quote
15 Worgen Warlock
Well its 1pm EST for me, not prime time really.
Reply Quote
Same here. I keep getting No Items found error after waiting for a very long time of searching. I think it's down or something.
Reply Quote
Sometimes, i get the results instantly, sometime it takes forever to give me nothing in the end. Something sure is wrong.
Reply Quote
yea auction house is not working at all... filters doesnt work for me.. and taking years to load
Reply Quote
Having the same problem. I need it badly. Did not realize that the difference between finishing level 1 and beginning level 2 was so much. Died twice in the first battle and the only thing I can think of is that the average level of my equipment is level 9.
Reply Quote
same here, search is messed up.
Reply Quote
Agreed.
Reply Quote
I cant find a single item on the auction house atm. Even items i have listed!
Reply Quote
Well... RIP AH. Blizzard probably won't even notice this occurring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]