Diablo® III

Full video guide to Diablo 3 Cow level

Hey everyone!

I did a ton of research for you guys and put it together in a nice video. I hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP0O8l-Y1uc

In this video you'll learn how to create the Staff of Herding and unlock the secret cow level in Diablo 3. In Whimsyshire, you will find happiness, cuddly bears, and rainbows. Keep an eye out for Creampuff and NightMarity because they can drop a legendary rainbow sword!

List of items required:
Black Mushroom - Act 1 Cathedral
Leoric's Shinbone - Act 1 Leoric's Manor in the fireplace
Liquid Rainbow - Act 2 Dhalgur Oasis, talk to alchemist
Gibbering Gemstone - Act 3 Caverns of Frost Level 2 from Chiltara
Wirt's Bell - Act 2 from Squirt the Peddler (100k gold)
Plans: Staff of Herding - Act 4 from Izual

Also please go upvote on reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/trwhh/s_full_video_guide_to_whimsyshire_the_diablo_3/
Reply Quote
It's a great guide I promise! :D :D
Reply Quote
Looks good. Can't wait to try it!
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
Looks good, I'll give this a shot later.

All my friends are still level like... 12 though -_-, I'll have to probably solo it.
Reply Quote
Hahaha! Yeah you'll want to be about level 30! <3
Reply Quote
Thanks for the tip, will try it out after beating Nightmare!!!!
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 11:25 AMPosted by Mime
Thanks for the tip, will try it out after beating Nightmare!!!!

No problem! It's much easier to farm the items if you're overleveled, since you can just run through all the mobs. <3
Reply Quote
Is this the same as D2 cows where you kill a "cow king" and you can't create it ever again?
Reply Quote
thank you sir!
Reply Quote
88 Human Rogue
Do you know if the staff remains so you can just leave and repeat? Or do you need to remake it over and over again, which costs you 50k... over... and over... again...
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Can you add something to your guide? You can do this on the other difficulties too. All you have to do is go the the healer in town at 4 and buy the plans. For example, the [Nightmareish Staff of Hearding] requires the previous staff and 200,000 gold.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure in the video he says you only have to make it once and u can return "again and again"...
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Arienda
Can you add something to your guide? You can do this on the other difficulties too. All you have to do is go the the healer in town at 4 and buy the plans. For example, the [Nightmareish Staff of Hearding] requires the previous staff and 200,000 gold.

This is totally correct! I'll add it to the description.
Reply Quote
great guide thank you - i just started the manor so i will keep my eye out for that.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 01:01 PMPosted by Vip3r
great guide thank you - i just started the manor so i will keep my eye out for that.

If you can't find it, don't give up! it took me almost 30 tries to get the shinbone.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Awesome, thanks for the guide. Now excuse me while I :
-flip a coin to get it to land on tails
while I
-hit the lottery
while I
-find a 4 leaf clover
all while having the planets align.

... maybe slightly a better chance to happen then getting this staff.

Quick question though, are the pieces sellable on the action house for this? Think i might have found a great money maker >:)
Edited by AlysiumX#1793 on 5/17/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Mysterous chest in the mysterous cave isn't 100% spawn chance? been there 2 times with 4 friends, nothing there.. went solo once too, couldn't find

got it now, single player

edit:

alright finished! sweet!!! working on the nightmare one now, need gold!

thanks for the video!
Edited by GRATS#1468 on 5/17/2012 4:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Is the plan drop from Izual a 100% drop? I've been killing him for about an hour and I haven't seen them.. I've got everything else though!
Reply Quote
Anyone know where the hellish plans are?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]