Diablo® III

Can move but everything else freezes and...

I'll be playing and the game will 'lag out'. Atleast I think it does, it doesn't disconnect me and I can still type to people on my friends list and party. But everything around me with the exception of me freezes and becomes non-interactive.

I've been running a tracert loop to google.com in the background and it doesn't seem to be anything to do with my connection so i'm stumped on what to do next. I should probably also mention that there doesn't seem to be a connection with what i'm doing at the time, sometimes I will be in the middle of combat, sometimes using a waypoint.

Would really appreciate some advice/help as exploring when the map resets everytime i have to restart the client is pretty underwhelming... as is doing the 1st half of this spider dungeon for the 3rd time.
Reply Quote
I have exactly the same problem.. it happens randomly, i don't know how to fix this.
when that happens, sometimes latency goes to 1k or 3k, then stays there.
The only way to fix this is ALT-F4, it doesn't let me leave game, exit diablo.

Where are you playing from?
Edited by Weihon#1566 on 5/28/2012 6:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Does anybody has the same problem?
Reply Quote
Yep same problem, started occurring since last patch......wish they would fix this.
Reply Quote
i just got the problem again, i went afk for 1 hour, and came back, still in game, can chat with people etc, and the game has not disconnected me... time to ALT-F4
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149182817#10

Is it similar to the issue I have?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]