Diablo® III

How do you kill blue/yellow mobs solo?

When I play solo, I have no problem AoE'ing all the white mobs. The problem is when there's 2-3 mobs with high armor/health, they destroy me because I don't regain a lot of health back from Revenge or any of those AoE lifetaps.

Does anyone have any advice? I'm level 53 in Hell setting.
Reply Quote
build fury and release the titans, running away so the elites dont get too angry with you and chase you back to you spawn point so they can camp you endlessly.
Reply Quote
05/17/2012 07:59 PMPosted by Surrender
build fury and release the titans, running away so the elites dont get too angry with you and chase you back to you spawn point so they can camp you endlessly.

Build fury and release the titans? I use the Rend skill with the life sucker rune, but against 3 blue/yellow mobs it doesn't repair enough damage.
Reply Quote
+life on hit gear using haste to build fury before your booms. amethyst in your weap. gg death.
Edited by Bodach#1471 on 5/17/2012 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]