Diablo® III

Here we go again, another maintenance now :D

90 Dwarf Hunter
We will be performing maintenance on Friday, May 18th. Maintenance will begin at 5:00 AM PDT and conclude at approximately 7:00 AM PDT. During this time, servers and many web services will be unavailable.

Thank you for your patience.
Reply Quote
Did you need to RE-POST exactly what Blues already posted? You didnt add much to the forums with this thread...

It does blow that we are getting ANOTHER 2 hour down window in the only time I have to play... wtf... no games launch has ever been so bad.
Reply Quote
Well, the LAST Maintenance, Blizzard blocked out Sattalite users (who had perfectly good high speed connections) from connecting to their servers.

WHAT WILL THIS MAINTENANCE HAVE?!
Reply Quote
People demand fixes, and then they complain when they take the servers down to fix issues.

You can't have it both ways
Reply Quote
Im not complaining about the fixes...im complaining that they take servers down to LOCK certain people out because they cant handle the load, or are doing a system test and dont want certain numbers to weigh to heavily
Reply Quote
Maybe they will fix the endless low fps issue that im sure 90% of you have witnessed for yourself. Its bad enough that i cant do pvp , seriously if i play a game with more then 1 person and get into a group of monsters , its like the matrix... Anyways just hopefully they fix it im not going to complain about blizzard because i know they are working their asses off to fix their mistakes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]