Diablo® III

Who has killed Zarhym

sound off! He was called Lord of Destruction, Ive seen him as Zarhym Pestilance Bringer and a few other random names!

>.> He dropped some lousy loot though, and one time, he didnt drop loot at all!

<.<
Reply Quote
I got him. Dropped a magic dagger.
Reply Quote
69 Orc Warrior
I got him once when he was Zarhym the _____ and once when he was just "Zarhym"
Reply Quote
I cleared Development Hell and got a Feat of Strength for dropping the lead designer it but I never seen a Zarhym.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I have! About 5 times now.

And based on Twitter mentions I've been receiving via @CM_Zarhym since Tuesday, it seems A LOT of other people have killed me too. It's kinda morbid to look at dozens of images depicting your own inevitable death.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Death Knight
Reportedly Zarhym's a lot easier to take down than Bashiok.

Wonder what that's all about... ;)
Reply Quote
I've gotten him a few times... still haven't seen any of the other CM's show up though...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
sound off! He was called Lord of Destruction, Ive seen him as Zarhym Pestilance Bringer and a few other random names!

>.> He dropped some lousy loot though, and one time, he didnt drop loot at all!

<.<

I love this thread topic for some reason. ;)
Reply Quote
Just remember that we only kill you so that we can take your stuff. Well, that and because you thought it would be a good idea to gather 200 billion of your closest demon friends and come ravage Earth. But mostly, it's because we want your stuff.
Reply Quote
Only once, in a cave.
Reply Quote
I've killed him several times now, poor fella, :D.
Reply Quote
I've killed him! My friends didn't know who Zarhym was because they don't go on forums much... but I was like OMG its Zarhym!!!!!!!!! Still looking for Bashiok for that random achievement where you kill him with a very specific weapon. I'll find you eventually Bashiok! Mark my words!!!!!!!
Edited by Eviltwinlink#1149 on 5/18/2012 11:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
I love this community. Keeping the topic on topic:) Saved me from writing a rant post about people hi-jacking threads for other purposes:)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
omg I recieved not one, but TWO blue responses. MY FIRSTS EVER! /cheers

oh and I just killed Zarhym the Horror, and with him though was Bashiok the Depraved( iactually had to put a shield on to take down Bashiok though) zar gave me a sword, and bashiok gave me another sword. both were pretty awesome

Im currently hunting Neth...but im scared she is prolly going to obliterate my soul, or set me on fire (she is a candle after all)

I kinda see Neth as a Witch Doctor... with a massive voodoo stick that has Bashiok and Zaryhm heads floating around it snapping at you. It would be such an awesome weapon:D
Reply Quote
But does he appear as a giant floating skull, exhibiting a constant chewing motion?

If not, I will be disappoint...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]