Diablo® III

Who has killed Zarhym

Hmm . . . I may have killed these people . . . I kill lots of things. I guess I need to start paying attention to what I'm killing . . . problem is - they go down so quickly . . .
Reply Quote
Edited by Piquance#1299 on 5/25/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
To me he appeared as something tall and skinny... I don't exactly remember the type of monster.
Reply Quote
i've killed 2 different Zarhyms. one was a complete butthead and kept killing me with poisons (i think. that was yesterday and its all a blur now :) ) and one was at the keep. on a side path. didnt put up to much of a fight but still, its an honor to slaughter you, Z!
Reply Quote
I have! About 5 times now.

And based on Twitter mentions I've been receiving via @[url="https://twitter.com/#!/CM_Zarhym"]CM_Zarhym[/url] since Tuesday, it seems A LOT of other people have killed me too. It's kinda morbid to look at dozens of images depicting your own inevitable death.

y so greedy? load that pinata up!
Reply Quote
05/18/2012 11:33 AMPosted by Mendomain
Im currently hunting Neth...but im scared she is prolly going to obliterate my soul, or set me on fire (she is a candle after all)

^^
I'd like to see her teleport in and laugh at the recently destroyed CM before attacking the player. It would fit her over zealous joy at seeing her comrades fall! :D
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
"Zarhym, Crippler of Princes" in Silver Spire, Level 2: http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj567/TrocarRogue/Screenshot042.jpg
Reply Quote
Found Zarhym the Shamed a few days ago.. I let him kill me, though.
Edited by Xander#1277 on 5/18/2012 11:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
at least i hope neth is in game im not sure, and i was wrong about bashiok =( i was Baslock the Depraved =( i was denied!

good weaps though

I don't think I'm in there. ;) But I'm going to have a good time hunting those two down. ;p
Reply Quote
Ive killed a majority of the dev team in development hell, including jay wilson, havent found zar or bash yet though. Kind of hoping i dont see bash until i get the rakanishu sword though.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Warrior
I have! About 5 times now.

And based on Twitter mentions I've been receiving via @CM_Zarhym since Tuesday, it seems A LOT of other people have killed me too. It's kinda morbid to look at dozens of images depicting your own inevitable death.

I was one of those Twitter mentions =)
Reply Quote
I killed him. Or actully. Punched him in the face.
Reply Quote
at least i hope neth is in game im not sure, and i was wrong about bashiok =( i was Baslock the Depraved =( i was denied!

good weaps though

I don't think I'm in there. ;) But I'm going to have a good time hunting those two down. ;p

Why aren't you guys at the European forums? - I would love you guys on it. The European WoW Forums needs some Blue-poster fun.
Reply Quote
I've only gotten him a couple times so far. Almost got swarmed to death thanks to vaulting to get some distance on him the first time.

Edit: Been holding on to my Rakanishu's blade on the hopes that I see bashiok somewhere.
Edited by HolySmokes#1121 on 5/18/2012 1:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/u6zic.jpg

He got me first, but I got him back!
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
sound off! He was called Lord of Destruction, Ive seen him as Zarhym Pestilance Bringer and a few other random names!

>.> He dropped some lousy loot though, and one time, he didnt drop loot at all!

<.<

I love this thread topic for some reason. ;)

You won't love it as much once people start farming "Nethaera, Mistress of Candles" for phat lewt.
Edited by Amantheil#1147 on 5/18/2012 1:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Zarhym, Mangler of Heroes killed me twice before I finally got him.

Had no use for the rare shoulders though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Is it bad if I love Zarhym too much to want to kill him? Granted I haven't encountered him yet.
Reply Quote
95 Human Rogue
I killed you Zarhym. I killed you dead, and I don't even regret it!

You're next, Bashiok.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]