Diablo® III

What is the best follower for barbarian?

As the title says.. thx guys for ur opinions and replies.. ^^
Reply Quote
I'm still not sure. Both the enchantress and scoundrel seem to fit the bill. I wouldn't bother using the templar though with a melee char.

I would like to hear others opinions on this.
Reply Quote
Enchantress.
Reply Quote
Yes.. Melee +melee i think is a dumb combination.. Enchantress is the best mercenary to choose for a barbarian..

1 more question.. When dying will it be recorded to ur char profile? Or decrease armor is the only consequence?
Reply Quote
Templar is mine; the heals and the helpful fury generation with his "Inspire" ability. I find using a companion for damage support is wasteful. It's better you do the damage and use the companion as a resource pool.

My opinion anyway.
Reply Quote
I prefer scoundrel. His range is such that he often shoots into groups before I even see them on my screen. I have mine set up to shoot 3 arrows at once. Couple this with a weapon that deals cold damage you could easily see 9 enemies hit and greatly slowed before they even get a chance to get to you.
Reply Quote
Yes the damage of followers is nothing short of a complete joke. Heals and crowd are the only practical uses for followers and even the crowd control is not so practical because it is really random. Heals have the best potential to actually make a difference in the whole scheme of combat.
Reply Quote
The Templar with 49%+ block and 50k health is a machine that doesn't die. Give him a puzzle ring and he will provide you with moar DEs and rares, if you keep an eye on him.
Reply Quote
templar would be better if you have fury issues for those hota/ww build with no fury generator skill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]