Diablo® III

Which weapon combination do you use ?

topic

bow/quiver

crossbow/quiver

crossbow/crossbow

2h crossbow
Reply Quote
2 1 handers. I still want to know if the 2hand/Quiver is viable dps wise.
Reply Quote
i use a heavy dmg 2 handed crossbow+quiver, the stats they put up are amazing, and i rely mostly on multishot, which benefits greatly from the high dmg slow 2hander, im at 4200 dmg +/- at lv 51 nightmare act4, right before diablo, im pretty much 2 shotting anything, meaning 2 multishots, ofc champs and tougher ones not, but most the trash just dies in a whistle
Edited by MartaBazte#1112 on 5/18/2012 11:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
2 1h, i just like seeing two glowing crossbows. no other reason than that.
Reply Quote
2h bow + quivver

level 42
1400~ dps
Reply Quote
i use 2 1-handed crossbows and the only reason i do that is because i here a lot of people are using them and im a sheep
baaaaaaaaaaa
Reply Quote
For the first time ever (at level 53) I'm finally using an xbow. I got a great one from the vendor and then I decided to finally sell some stuff on the AH and saw that someone put up a really good xbow for only 13.5k so I jumped all over it. finally buffed me to over 5k dps (I don't stack sharpshooter).
Reply Quote
86 Worgen Druid
Used to be all about the 1h'ers until in NM, low dmg finally got on my nerves. After doing a bit of research I used a 2hxbow/quiver. This was pretty nice, upped DPS by about 700. Then I changed to sharpshooter 2hbow/quiver. I will never go back... added 1000 DPS ontop of that.

Overall, dmg increase was 1700dps. Too insane to pass up imho.
Reply Quote
xbow/xbow
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Lux
Whatever has the better stats. However, been rolling a 2h+quiver from act4 normal to act1 hell.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#ZegXUV!abg!ZaYYab

I use this build with a 1H axe and shield. Does huge dmg. Was able to solo act 4 in Nightmare pretty easily.
Reply Quote
I use whatever combination will result in the highest DPS. During Normal/Nightmare it was generally 2 x 1h. Hell onwards, 2h Bow + Quiver has pretty much always come out on top unless I found a far superior 2h xbow.
Reply Quote
I used a 1h and quiver until act 2ish NM, then found a nice 2h xbow with sick dmg. But I I just couldn't take the slow Att speed. For me I think 2h BOW + quiver is the best combo. It's the best of both worlds, it's reasonably fast and deals decent damage (of ourselves less dmg then 2h xbox and less speed than 1hs)
Reply Quote
2hbow +quiver
lvl 42 2000 dps
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
I like fast attack speed. So either a Bow+quiver or 2 1hand. Depends on which dps is higher and my luck in finding weapons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]