Diablo® III

Gender?

Hey guys, was about to roll a Demon Hunter but hit some indecision about which gender to go with. On one hand a male seems more natural ('cause I am) but the Demon Hunter looks cooler as a female and I'm guessing her and the companions might have some entertaining dialogue, anyone care to confirm this? Which do you think suits the class more/looks better with later game gear?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
The dialogue is no different if your are a female as opposed to if you are a male. I personally think the female suits the role better, however.
Reply Quote
If your a guy I suggest you play as a guy.
Reply Quote
05/19/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Limberios
The dialogue is no different if your are a female as opposed to if you are a male. I personally think the female suits the role better, however.

By dialogue I mean the way the Enchantress flirts with my male monk? I was thinking they're might be some amusing Scoundrel dialogue for playing as a female character. :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]