Diablo® III

Health/DPS/MANA guideline question

So this is for you more experienced WD's. Builds are commonly discussed here, but as for a guideline of what your stat's should look, not so much. I just wanna put up a chart of how your Health/DPS/Mana should look like at about every 10 levels. Just so we know we're on the right track rather than getting pwned at a certain stage and not have the money to AH your way out of it.

Health/DPS/Mana

10-
20-
30-
40-
50-
60-
Reply Quote
Stats varies depending on how you play/what problems you're facing. I can't exactly tell you my past level's stats but I'm playing DPS type WD having 8k hp and 5.7k DPS with 880Mana at level 56 (8k/5.7k/880). But some chose to go higher HP and/or MP regeneration for skill spam (Dire bats + Vision Quest). But normally, its best you start getting HP after you hit Act IV of NM mode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]