Diablo® III

Hellp with game play error

For some reason when i try to play it says checking for updates then it says it is failed to run a program
Reply Quote
I'm assuming the launcher is failing to run Diablo III. Make sure you're running the launcher as administrator, I guess.

If you're still having this issue after that, try reinstalling or post some screenshots for us.
Reply Quote
ok thx but can u read my other post?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I have also had that issue, checked to make sure internet was connectedworking offline was unchecked, then restarted, then uninstalled and attempted to reinstall game. It pauses when i try to launch the install program with the exact same window as before, the checking for updates window that never brings up updates :(
Played for 8 hours logging off at 3:30 am thur. and trying to open game at 1:30 am Friday and recieving the "checking for updates" window
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]