Diablo® III

Pet AI is worthless.

90 Tauren Druid
I've recently noticed how stupid the AI is, and I'm just starting nightmare mode, the range on the pets themselves in the open world is too much while on the Butcher I have to literally be in melee range of him basically for my pets to do anything. Another problem is just about anything with Vampiric makes every single one of a witchdoctors pets/minions completely worthless. I'm not sure if that's what they were going for or not but I think that you should be able to use a pet build that will actually work.
Reply Quote
05/20/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Imacowinrl
I've recently noticed how stupid the AI is, and I'm just starting nightmare mode, the range on the pets themselves in the open world is too much while on the Butcher I have to literally be in melee range of him basically for my pets to do anything. Another problem is just about anything with Vampiric makes every single one of a witchdoctors pets/minions completely worthless. I'm not sure if that's what they were going for or not but I think that you should be able to use a pet build that will actually work.

Agreed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]