Diablo® III

Working monk build for Act II Inferno+

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#WTYhXg!dYc!ZcbaYY

This is the only working build I've found for Act II Inferno as a monk. The general idea is you rotate using blind and serenity for complete immunity. Attack with your left click and SSS (when up). Run away before blind wears off. The second blast from the rune will keep you safe most of the time. Repeat when skills come off cooldown.

The tricks that can make things not work:
Use a 2h weapon (daibo) - You NEED to have the dps from it, and 1h just don't give it. 10k dps is easily obtainable from a relatively cheap staff.

Don't bother trying to stack defense. You have enough defense with ALL the defensive skills in the build to take 1 monster for a short time (with no bad luck strings of no dodges).

Aim to have enough damage to finish any normal monsters in a single wave of attacks.

Around 40k health will give you survivability for 1-2 hits from monsters.

All this said, Act II inferno is doable (only some elite packs are, i.e. nothing with a ground effect since 1 second in the effect kills you). I personally am re-rolling to a range class until Blizzard makes melee not punishing.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
its ok we can just corpse run to the bosses
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]