Diablo® III

level 60 only wizards...wuts ur dps and hps?

32k HP and 26k DPS with magic weapon and glass cannon.

Weapon DPS only 731, and I don't see the point in IAS gear. Anyone want to clarify? If you have a 1.4-1.5 AS weapon and spend most of your time kiting rather than channeling, why is it needed? Seems to me most people are fooling themselves into thinking they're hitting harder because their "damage" stat goes up in the character sheet. If you have to take a step between each orb or whatnot, IAS is doing nothing for you.

I don't understand how IAS effects blizzard/hydra, but neither can crit so I stay away from that spec.
Reply Quote
43.8k hp
14.8k dps
Reply Quote
45k hp 26k dps
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
41k HP and 37K dps(with magic weapon/glass cannon 40-41k with sparkflint).
Resists are 300-400.
Edited by xingke#1668 on 5/26/2012 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
74k dps
43k HP
Reply Quote
16k hp, 32k dps
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
20k dps and 24k HP

Gear isn't too good but I'm working on it, about to start attempting Belial, wish the AH was working so I could upgrade my 660dps MH.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
How are you doing 74k?
Reply Quote
32k HP and 26k DPS with magic weapon and glass cannon.

Weapon DPS only 731, and I don't see the point in IAS gear. Anyone want to clarify? If you have a 1.4-1.5 AS weapon and spend most of your time kiting rather than channeling, why is it needed? Seems to me most people are fooling themselves into thinking they're hitting harder because their "damage" stat goes up in the character sheet. If you have to take a step between each orb or whatnot, IAS is doing nothing for you.

I don't understand how IAS effects blizzard/hydra, but neither can crit so I stay away from that spec.

attack speed benefits when you begin stutter stepping as a wizard. The increased attack speed (anything above 2.5 attacks / s ) along with maximum movement speed (25%) allows for attacks while near- running from enemies. It's almost as if you're running away while attacking standing still - very useful for most mobs and other bosses.
Reply Quote
None of these numbers make sense to me. I have completed act 1 inferno solo and am able to do farming runs with others pretty easily and my damage only reads ~7.5k with my shield and ~10k with my bow that I only really use for the Butcher as it's a DPS race. How most of you are at least doubling my damage and having any problems whatsoever even in act 2 (I tried a bit of that and it's doable but really too annoying to bother with right now) is beyond me. My HP is only around 40k as well since I've sacrificed a bit of it for some resistance pieces.
Reply Quote
self buffed 68k DPS and 40k Live
Reply Quote
HP - 30k
DPS - 43k (With glass cannon and force weapon)
Reply Quote
hp - 24k
dps - 31k (glass cannon, force weapon, sparkflint)
Reply Quote
19k buffed 20k life 150% extra crit damage
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What build do you use for 4k hp .. ?!?!
Reply Quote
47k hp
35k dps, self buffed (glass cannon / force weapon)
Reply Quote
57k dps (with force wep and glass cannon)
43k hp
Reply Quote
31k hp
34k dmg

diablo inferno completed
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]