Diablo® III

act 1 hell

90 Goblin Priest
Anything recommended to a buold i use haunt with life. Spirit walk with mana. Hs with life unique frank. Darts with swarm. 13k life with 4.5k dps kind of stuck
Reply Quote
05/21/2012 03:54 AMPosted by Nohealshere
Anything recommended to a buold i use haunt with life. Spirit walk with mana. Hs with life unique frank. Darts with swarm. 13k life with 4.5k dps kind of stuck

From what I can understand. Your build lacks CC, keep spirit walk, grab hex with hedge magic wall or grasp of the dead whichever you prefer and use something better for DPS unless you plan on kiting forever. Dire bats is the tried and true until you can get zombie bears then its either or up to you. Are you using splinter darts?

I don't understand what "Hs with life unique frank" means.

What exactly are you stuck on?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Yes my bad i am usomg splinter darts as its best for single target. As well as harvest soul with life return each target harveated. Im usimg garg or whatever he os called aka frankenstein. With rune vs unique champs. Dont find him useful other wise.im stuck when i grt the staff and need to run down the S type of uphill. Alot of mobs i skip because of the mods they have i cant kill them. I gpt extremely good at kiting mobs. Bit if they have invurnerable pack abd mortar eiith vortex gg me cant kill the main guy. for a pack lile that use frogs or something for mass aoe damage to hit the main guy ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]