Diablo® III

Global Play Reminder: RMAH

(Locked)

Community Manager
Now that Global Play is live, players can create characters, set up friends lists, gather items, and use the gold-based auction house in every region where Diablo III is available. To access another region, simply click on the "Options" button from the login screen, select the "Account" tab, and then choose which region you want to play in from the "Regions" drop-down.

As a reminder: please note that once the real-money auction house is available, players will only be able to access the RMAH in their home region. This means that, for characters outside of your home region, items cannot be bought or sold in any real-money auction house. To provide an example, if your home region is the Americas, you will not be able to access the real-money auction house on characters you create in Europe or Asia.

For more information on Global Play in Diablo III, see the FAQ.
Edited by Lylirra on 5/23/2012 5:46 PM PDT
Neat
Can't wait to create a character on the European servers where, even though I'm in Oregon, I'm sure to find a lot less lag...
Edited by Sidewinder#1268 on 5/21/2012 9:25 AM PDT
05/21/2012 09:25 AMPosted by Sidewinder
Can't wait to create a character on the European servers where, even though I'm in Oregon, I'm sure to find a lot less lag...

You can play on any region you want to *right now*.

Global Play has already been enabled... since 3 hours after US launch...

have you seen the EU forums lately? :P
Great does this mean you can RESTART the servers and/or

FIX THE 3006 ERRORS!

I haven't been able to log on for 24 hours now!
How about all the people who have been hacked? Or the people in EU who cant play. None of this matters when your customers cant play...
Edited by Rifter#1628 on 5/21/2012 9:30 AM PDT
100 Human Hunter
That sounds awesome! Too bad I want to play on just the american servers and I can't cause your to busy ignoring our 3006 error issues. Thanks for subpar info that was already known a couple hours after launch
Why would I use the RMAH when accounts are being compromised by the minute due to security vulnerabilities in your system while we're in the dark for over 40 hours since the issue was reported.

Surely you can't expect to gain the user's trust by such actions?
If you are going to give us an official post, don't give us something about playing in other regions. Give us something to reassure us that our accounts won't be hacked so we feel secure putting real money into this game.
AWESOME we can let you take a 15% cut on all transactions and blah blah.. hey wait a sec. Almost forgot about the MASSIVE amounts of hacking and errors.

Any comments on that?

*Cricket* *Cricket*
AWESOME we can let you take a 15% cut on all transactions and blah blah.. hey wait a sec. Almost forgot about the MASSIVE amounts of hacking and errors.

Any comments on that?

*Cricket* *Cricket*

It is better if they pretend it doesn't exist.

Any comments on that?

*Cricket* *Cricket*

It is better if they pretend it doesn't exist.

*covers hands over face* "if i cant see them, they cant see me!*

*post more useless information on forums*
Wait, global play hasn't been opened this whole time? I thought it launched at 0300 AM EST on launch day.. I swear I've had a Char on the EU server since the 17th..
100 Draenei Hunter
You would think that after 24 hrs Blizz would see all the posts with ppl expressing the concern of ERROR 3006. Blizz, where are you on this? The issue must NOT be ignored rather dealt with. How can you sit back and not give customers a reply to what type of troubleshooting you and you're engineers are conducting? Pointless trying to prove you're the masters of gaming when you can not fix ur own problems when ppl are crying for help.
Fix 3006.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]