Diablo® III

Global Play Reminder: RMAH

(Locked)

FIX ERROR 3006
87 Worgen Priest
I can't make friendlists and Blizzard is advising me not to add any friends who aren't real life people I know. There's also respectable news websites advising me not to play any public games.

How's that gonna affect the RMAH? :)
3006 fix plz
Sorry to hear about everyones bad news, I have yet to see a 3006..
hey instead of posting this can you please fix the error 3006 majority of the players here are facing with PLEASE
View profile
05/21/2012 10:03 AMPosted by PuBlickQC
FIX ERROR 3006

What is ERROR 3006?
I'm not running into much errors, but I agree, fix things BEFORE adding more features.
So any one know anything about this I was trying to sale an item but canceld it but can't put it back in my stash is that mean I have to wait?
85 Night Elf Rogue
WHY ARE U WORKING ON THE REAL MONEY AUCTION HOUSE!??!?!?!? NO1 CAN EVEN LOG IN!!!!! FIX 3006
Authenticators?
85 Night Elf Rogue
And yes we all know that global play works..... WE ALL have had to make chars on 2 dif servers because we get a 3006 in one of the servers. So sad....
If I live in Europe, and I use the America region, can I still access their RMAH?

edit - ok nvm, it sucks that you're only limited to GAH in your region. I was thinking maybe you could access through U.S dollars or something
Edited by Veldora#1839 on 5/21/2012 7:54 PM PDT
05/21/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Christophe
and you can't bring your toons with you, this isn't any different then diablo 2, you just came out with a meme that you could base a press release on. this is useless and full oof lies and fakery just to get attention

WoW and D3 are 2 different games, why would you want to bring your toon with you?
every blizzard workers are now at the beach sippiin on bombay making billion so dont even think about having an answer . LOL seriously i don't know what's happening right now but it ain't funny for us and blizzard team... or maybe im right well :P
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]