Diablo® III

Check my build over.

90 Night Elf Warrior
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRYdlj!beY!bYccab

So after constantly dying in hell mode and wanting to gouge my eyes out...I finally tried to adjust my build to compensate.

My main issue was trying to use the "Bait the Trap" rune...which often times got me killed to mortars.

With this build...rain of vengeance lets me be mobile if I need to be without having to stop and shoot.

Bait the trap + Lightning bolts seems to work well.

If you see something you would change...let me know and why.

Note: This is a general build to deal with elite/blue packs.

I've considered changing out Steady aim for Cull of the Weak...but I find myself a good distance away with this build, and elites don't seem to stay snared for long anyways.
Edited by Bealina#1680 on 5/22/2012 1:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bRYdXV!TZe!acZYZc
farm for a really strong crossbow and quiver, and then prep+invis. you can attack while stealthed and with the +1 sec rune and preparation that gives u 12 secs of invincibility to just shoot nether like crazy. bait the trap rune works well with this build as well but in inferno i need to kite more so i get the immobilize. usually the champions in act2 inferno drop to at least half hp after the 12 seconds then u kite with entangling shot until your discipline refills (DONT USE TRAPS TO KITE THATS WHAT ENTANGLING SHOT IS FOR) then rinse and repeat. ezpz
Edited by a1mighty#1885 on 5/22/2012 1:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Bump, any more input?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]