Diablo® III

missing gear

need help blizz all my gear on my 41 barb is gone and everthing in my stash is gone gems and all
Reply Quote
I'm not sure who are what blizz is, but i'm sure Blizzard Entertainment will be more than happy to help you :)
Reply Quote
I have the same problem. I logged in after maintenance and all the gear money and everything else from every single character was gone, except that black mushroom that is account bound. Some help would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
same here just logged on 1:50 pm. may 25 my level 52 mage everything is gone potions, money armor, everything in stash box
Reply Quote
same here...logged today and everything was missed from my 56lvl barb... WTF?!?!?!
Reply Quote
Same thing for me... pretty convienent that you can't log in to create a ticket
Edited by Silentstalk#1306 on 5/28/2012 7:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Creating a ticket at this point would still cause you a wait of several days. 27 hours and counting for a reply to mine.
Reply Quote
Having the same problem here as well....
Reply Quote
same ='[
Reply Quote
alot of people are having this problem its a bot going around session jacking accounts and basically having a level 1 toon sit in game and finding accounts to jack and bring in your high level sell all gear and or trade and give gold to that main account then your completely naked.
Reply Quote
I think you maybe right. i just got knocked off my game :( i put in a ticket, hopefully they can get my stuff back
Reply Quote
I got back my stuff; what bliz support did was rollback my account so quite a bit of progress was lost, but most of my stuff was recovered. Waited around 4 days though, since they kept asking me for confirmation even though I told them to go ahead the very first time.
Reply Quote
Same here! How I'm supposed to continue with that character without my gear. Monsters kill me instantly! (dah)!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]