Diablo® III

Cya wizards -

It was nice knowing you - now that our class is complete garbage, I'm rolling something else. what a wasted week this was.
Reply Quote
Didn't know what to reply, so i 'giggled' :)
Reply Quote
Good luck failing at your next class.
Reply Quote
Its not garbage, its just not the flavor of the day class. Power gamers will find another exploitable mechanic to trivialize the game with, stay tuned. I suggest rolling one of every class so you can stay abreast.
Reply Quote
I played a barb in inferno.

rerolled wizard and got to a4 inferno.

You think it's bad for you? You had time.
Reply Quote
o no my class just harder.
Challenge Accepted
Sorcs and Wizards 4life, no matter what they throw at me ill switch to using a sword and teleport with time shift and CC if i have to.
do me a favor and dont even read about the iron man challenge
Reply Quote
o no my class just harder.
Challenge Accepted
Sorcs and Wizards 4life, no matter what they throw at me ill switch to using a sword and teleport with time shift and CC if i have to.
do me a favor and dont even read about the iron man challenge

thats a true gamer for ya.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 05:06 AMPosted by Brutality
Good luck failing at your next class.

QFT

Play a barb, that should make you quit entirely.
Reply Quote
Is there a reason why every other class is loitering around these forums? Go back to your "Monks are useless" and "Barb's worst class?" threads. I know many barbs, all of which with decent gear (as any class in inferno should have to solo it) can solo it no problem. What's annoying is a) no patches notes b) no fix to to the spell's description and c) poor planning/testing from Blizzard if they really didn't think that people would be using this, since this was theorized even before D3 was released.
Reply Quote
hehe all this means is the resist gear prices has just gone UP for other classes from their insane prices to begin with :D

now wizzys are going to be hording the resist gear for themselves instead of making it available for crybabies :D
Reply Quote
This ain't WoW don't reroll play them all!
Reply Quote
Well FML
Reply Quote
I kinda think everyone is overreacting to something that is neither confirmed nor denied yet.

If anyone can point me to a blue post saying 'energy armor is being nerfed' then I'd at least humor the idea. Until then I'd say we need to, as a group, just chillax.
Edited by GDO#1554 on 5/22/2012 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
omg OP wasted a WHOLE WEEK omg, what are you 14?
Reply Quote

Sorcs and Wizards 4life.

+1
Reply Quote
*looks around*
I dunno about you guys... but I was playing a wizard cause it was FUN.

Don't call me crazy all at once now...
Reply Quote
*looks around*
I dunno about you guys... but I was playing a wizard cause it was FUN.

Don't call me crazy all at once now...

Your crazy man... How can you play this class for fun??? <--- Sarcasm
Don't worry, I only play for fun also so they can call me crazy too.
Reply Quote
05/22/2012 05:21 AMPosted by TraLF
Is there a reason why every other class is loitering around these forums? Go back to your "Monks are useless" and "Barb's worst class?" threads. I know many barbs, all of which with decent gear (as any class in inferno should have to solo it) can solo it no problem. What's annoying is a) no patches notes b) no fix to to the spell's description and c) poor planning/testing from Blizzard if they really didn't think that people would be using this, since this was theorized even before D3 was released.

Actually there are plenty of non-losers that think their classes are good. They do know how to play, though, so...I'd stick with normal if I were you.
Reply Quote
Isn't it better that they fix a broken skill now instead of 2 months later?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]